Season Ticket Price - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Season Ticket Price

Geeman

With Christmas coming up been given the option by the missus of either an Xbox 1 or the money for my Scotland season tkt next year.

Obvious issue straight away is that season tkt isn't out till the summer. Any guesses as to how much it'll be For the North stand.

Well last one for North Stand was £250. And that was with England friendly. Now a competitive game against England I've told the boss that it's likely to be similar price to an Xbox one so I'm thinking it'll be over £200.

Daylight robbery but I want seats for a decent sized group all together and seems the easiest if not cheapest way to go about it.

Well last one for North Stand was £250. And that was with England friendly. Now a competitive game against England I've told the boss that it's likely to be similar price to an Xbox one so I'm thinking it'll be over £200.

Daylight robbery but I want seats for a decent sized group all together and seems the easiest if not cheapest way to go about it.

Didn't bother with a season ticket last time.

For Germany and Poland games we had 9 together in the North Stand about 2/3 of the way back. Ireland and England we got front row of the upper tier. I would reckon our seats were as good as anyone's in the ground for all 4 matches.

if that's your sole reason for buying it, I don't think there is any need m8.

Your trolling has been disappointing of late.

Must try harder.

They do go on sale this month - just wait for your email.

Oh and as for the cost, I had it confirmed just there there is a price increase of at least 20%. SFA looking to cash in on the England demand.