"and That M'lord Is Why Chris Hoy Is A Fuckin Legend" - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

"and That M'lord Is Why Chris Hoy Is A Fuckin Legend"

Murrsy? You for real?[/quote.

Yes I am for real, listen I love Murray to bits, I think he's a great player, yes he's playing in an era of some of the best tennis players ever , but the frustrating thing for me is he is capable of beating these guys , but more often than not he comes up short. Christ, Evan nadaL said Murray should have won more slams than he's got. Now if Murray doesn't win the Australian open in January, and the chances of him winning the French open in april are slim as it's clay ( not his best surface) then that takes us up to Wimbledon again, and that will be 3 years since his last slam win. And if he doesn't win any of the first two slams next year then that will also be 3 years since he's probably beaten Djokovic. And when was the last time he' beat federer ( when it mattered) now I'm sure if you'd ask anyone 10year ago a guy from dun lane will win 2 grand slams in tennis everyone would bite your hand off and it is a phenomenal achievement by any standard but as Nadal has said "he should have won more!"