Facebook Now Controlled By London? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Facebook Now Controlled By London?

A friend of mine yesterday had noticed that each time he was sharing things from Yes Scotland or Yes To An Independent Scotland on Facebook it would not go on the news feed page stating that the link was broken. But the funny thing was is that it was still being displayed on his home page. I then randomly started to share things also from these pages and I noticed the same issue! :o
I've just now tried to share something which at first was a success but as soon as a friend liked it and a notification popped up when I clicked on it it had the same 'Sorry, the link is broken' line but it is still being shown on my home page. Has anybody else encountered this? :banghead:

A friend of mine yesterday had noticed that each time he was sharing things from Yes Scotland or Yes To An Independent Scotland on Facebook it would not go on the news feed page stating that the link was broken. But the funny thing was is that it was still being displayed on his home page. I then randomly started to share things also from these pages and I noticed the same issue! :o

I've just now tried to share something which at first was a success but as soon as a friend liked it and a notification popped up when I clicked on it it had the same 'Sorry, the link is broken' line but it is still being shown on my home page. Has anybody else encountered this? :banghead:

I've had a bit of that in recent days with numerous broken links but put it down to my dodgy laptop (old one as my usual one broke 2 weeks ago).

Didn't notice what type of posts when it happened though.

I've had a bit of that in recent days with numerous broken links but put it down to my dodgy laptop (old one as my usual one broke 2 weeks ago).

Didn't notice what type of posts when it happened though.

At first when I learned from my mate yesterday I just put it down to him being paranoid but with everything that is going on just now would it surprise you? :angry:

For me it's probably the old laptop as things have frozen etc also, but it wouldn't surprise me (do we sound like conspiracy theorists?!). :shocked::yikes3:

We are dealing with the entire establishment here that's against Scotland so would you put it past the likes of MI5 to be involved in the cyber world?

I've just asked my wife to "like" the thing I shared on my home page and when it notified me she had I clicked on that and mysteriously it has vanished with a "link broken" message. This is absolutely outrageous and shows it is happening on a global scale! :banghead: