Arseholes Ruining It Again.... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Arseholes Ruining It Again....

tartansmarf

To the bunch of arseholes from Aberdeen sitting in row AA seats 65-61 don't ever come back to hampden. Smoking, drinking Buckfast (what were security doing!) and worst of all clearly doing coke next to kids, you were all a bunch of horrible twats. The end.

It clearly won't be Aberdeen fans.

Christ, the team, and the nation's, just been pumped in our qualification campaign. But u've chosen to rush home, log-in and share how upset u are with a fellow fan's actions. Ken whit pal, next time say something to the guy who's annoying u. Sort it out there and then. You'll no need to bleet on to us about it.

Also, loving that the kids had to be constantly pulled away from the coke... lol

Edited by Stella Artois 1366

Christ, the team, and the nation's, just been pumped in our qualification campaign. But u've chosen to rush home, log-in and share how upset u are with a fellow fan's actions. Ken whit pal, next time say something to the guy who's annoying u. Sort it out there and then. You'll no need to bleet on to us about it.

Also, loving that the kids had to be constantly pulled away from the coke... lol

Frankly I think that the Scotland team being horsed out of another tournament is pretty insignificant when compared to exposing our children to fellow supporters openly taking class A drugs and the police or stewards doing nothing about it.

But maybe I'm just old fashioned.

To the bunch of arseholes from Aberdeen sitting in row AA seats 65-61 don't ever come back to hampden. Smoking, drinking Buckfast (what were security doing!) and worst of all clearly doing coke next to kids, you were all a bunch of horrible twats. The end.

aberdonians dont drink buckfast, they must have been from the broch (not the polish one)

That's embarrassing (coming from an Aberdonian). How did you know they were from Aberdeen? Seems this sort of activity was going on all over the stadium though.....doesn't make it acceptable admittedly.

That's embarrassing (coming from an Aberdonian). How did you know they were from Aberdeen? Seems this sort of activity was going on all over the stadium though.....doesn't make it acceptable admittedly.

They told us so haha but yeah there were no police in sight and the steward couldn't give a hoot

Also apologies to the boys at the top of the post I was very drunk whilst arguing with you (although I'm still not seeing it as funny!) ;)

They told us so haha but yeah there were no police in sight and the steward couldn't give a hoot

Also apologies to the boys at the top of the post I was very drunk whilst arguing with you (although I'm still not seeing it as funny!) ;)

Hmmmm.....

I've never in my life seen anyone from Aberdeen drinking Buckfast, so sounds a bit strange (ok someone tasting it once like myself)

never once seen anyone buy this for a friday/saturday pre going out drink

Edited by euan2020