Scotland End Tickets - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland End Tickets

ravogd

Due to the Missus going to her first away game and for some bizarre reason wanting to actually sit beside me I have had to buy 2 tickets together so our separate Scotland end tickets are up for sale, face value. Good seats, one in Sector 4 one in Sector 5. Will sell seperately for face value. Can meet in Albufeira or at the game.

Due to the Missus going to her first away game and for some bizarre reason wanting to actually sit beside me I have had to buy 2 tickets together so our separate Scotland end tickets are up for sale, face value. Good seats, one in Sector 4 one in Sector 5. Will sell seperately for face value. Can meet in Albufeira or at the game.

Got to be the best excuse yet? :)

Did you not order the official tickets using the friends & family option on one of your SSC accounts? I don't really care about the answer, more of a tip. You would have likely got seats together had you done it that way.

Did you not order the official tickets using the friends & family option on one of your SSC accounts? I don't really care about the answer, more of a tip. You would have likely got seats together had you done it that way.

Yeah already set up and I'd hoped that would have happened but it didn't. Might just take the chance and stay where we are, as the guy above said I've very rarely sat (or stood) at my allocated seat at an away game yet.

Yeah already set up and I'd hoped that would have happened but it didn't. Might just take the chance and stay where we are, as the guy above said I've very rarely sat (or stood) at my allocated seat at an away game yet.

If you ordered at different times you need also to select the same postage method for all orders to sit together. I only found this out when buying tickets for Wembley.

If you ordered at different times you need also to select the same postage method for all orders to sit together. I only found this out when buying tickets for Wembley.

Ordered at different times (I'm on 5 points the missus 0) same postage selected and friends and family set up. They arrived on the same day but it still didn't work. Must have slipped through the net somehow, at 8,000 tickets in 2 days I'm not surprised!

I've got 1 spare adult ticket for section S12 (or 13, it's my mate whose got the actual ticket as a 3rd member of our party flaked out) in the Tier above the official Scotland allocation, which I suspect will be full of Scots anyway.

27 Euros face value and the section is now sold out it would seem, according to the Gibraltar FA website.

If anyone's interested, let me know. I'm sure we'll find a taker if needs be on the day.