I'll Start It - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Congrats to the saintees today. At two down so early on and even at 3 1 down I thought the Dons could win. I was in the main stand today courtesy of a comp. In the first half I thought we could win. The whole team needs to play well to do that and although in an attacking sense in the first half we were pretty good it just didn't come off. For me Conso in the last year and a half has been excellent The last three games however he has reverted to type and surely can't complain if Reynolds is ushered back a bit sooner than would have been.,

As I say well done saints. Dons well beaten today. Do you see a different game from the mainer (FE, Susan) Instead of criticising the reds lets give Tommy Wright and his team, a bit of credit.

I'm still not convinced were gonna lose.

Said it before.

Shit happens.

Actually says a lot about the feel of the place as a whole when we're beat 1-5 and the entire stadium wasn't booing.

Freak result,but yeah,well done.

Took the chances made and that's what it's all about.

We didn't and were poor,never deserved a 1-5,but never deserved a draw either.

We move on and don't let it slip..........

Surely that's a rallying call :lol:

It's bizarre though (and I I'm not having a swipe at Dons fans) that there aren't enough Aberdeen fans to keep a thread going when their team gets humped

The silence of the lambs. How could this have happened though? Aberdeen have a much bigger budget than St.Johnstone!

Seriously though I'd be surprised if Tommy Wright wanted the United job, I think there might be a bigger job down south for him if he waits a bit

Edited by slasher

Wow......Just wow!

It's taken me 24 hours to go near social media or a message board...... :lol::lol::lol:

Ormond, Capital Saint, that irritating bawbag whose name I cant recall :wink2: , and all the other Saintees on here........I bet you had a great night!

We'd have been all over this had the reverse happened.....Enjoy! :ok:

'Stand Free'

Wow......Just wow!

It's taken me 24 hours to go near social media or a message board...... :lol::lol::lol:

Ormond, Capital Saint, that irritating bawbag whose name I cant recall :wink2: , and all the other Saintees on here........I bet you had a great night!

We'd have been all over this had the reverse happened.....Enjoy! :ok:

'Stand Free'

The almond flavoured strawbeberry jam kept my feet on the ground