Will Ibrox Sell Out ? - Page 6 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will Ibrox Sell Out ?

Robroysboy

The fact that the cheaper seats behind the goals are sold out and there are masses of seats alongside the pitch shows it is the pricing. Gibraltar is going to be like a Queens Park game.

Isn't it Just, flecking ridiculous, Tickets for kids should be £5 for this and £15 FOR East and West Adult, £20 North and South Upper £25 South Lower and I think we’d come close to 45k+ if not a sell out for a Sunday game even if it is Gibraltar.

That will be my lads first game at Hampden n'all. SFA are a bunch of fecking numpties for not staggering the cost for each team we play.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although they arent sold out if you click on the areas that are green (10 seats tops free a section) light blue (over half full) and dark blue (only ten sections only a quarter full) then its not that bad, matchday will see the 3 stands govan copland and broomy all looking sold out even if there is a few spare with the main stand 3/4 full, wont be too noticeable but youll get 45k in I reckon, still not good enough thanks to the SFA.

Anyone who has bought a ticket has no right to complain about the price. buying a ticket is just feeding the money making monster that is the SFA and contributing to the problem.

I bought a ticket becuase I want to support my country in the best chance in years to make it to a tournament finals! I still have EVERY right to be unhappy with the pricing policy that the SFA has applied!

In the same token I am not happy to pay the obsene prices that are charged for Scotland football tops - I still pay it, because I want one.

My stand is being taken by not attending the Gibralter game, which I feel the team SHOULD get a result regardless of the support in the stadium.

I bought a ticket becuase I want to support my country in the best chance in years to make it to a tournament finals! I still have EVERY right to be unhappy with the pricing policy that the SFA has applied!

In the same token I am not happy to pay the obsene prices that are charged for Scotland football tops - I still pay it, because I want one.

My stand is being taken by not attending the Gibralter game, which I feel the team SHOULD get a result regardless of the support in the stadium.

Fair enough. get used to the prices then.

The SFA have been spending fortunes on press adverts for the Georgia ticket sale over last couple of weeks - could have saved themselves the hassle and advertising fees if they had just lowered the ticket price in first place.

Exactly. They are a clueless, out of touch, bumbling excuse of an organisation. I think that there will be many anti-SFA chants at Ibrox..

No matter what the issue is regarding ticket pricing.......protests should be kept away from INSIDE Ibrox.......give up your pre match drinking time & wait outside main entrance 2hours before kick off when Regan & his cronies arrive, then it doesn't affect our team!

For me pre match festivities are a vital part of my Scotland experience, so nae chance of me protesting.

Pogo

i thought it was no longer a country

thats what keep getting told anyway

hopefully the majority are over the referendum and don't give a monkeys tadger to all the political posturing and get on with the game in hand

can imagine if we fought the falklands war these days ; that we'd be turning on ourselves , demos at games - free the malvinas etc

hopefully the majority are over the referendum and don't give a monkeys tadger to all the political posturing and get on with the game in hand

can imagine if we fought the falklands war these days ; that we'd be turning on ourselves , demos at games - free the malvinas etc

Yeah let's just continue to be cap doffing, subservient bastirts to the establishment...

11 areas very good availability left

18 areas good availability left

43 areas either sold out, or virtually sold out

Probably translates to around just over two thirds of the tickets sold with a week to go. Approx 35,000 so far. More encouragingly the Republic game looks like it's heading for a sell out...

Wouldnt worry mate, 5pm kick of most people in the pub for 5+ hours that day getting tanked up. Come national athem and kick i bet most people will forget about it then and do what we do best, be the best set of fans on the Planet and get behind Gordon and the Team. France 2016 WELL BE COMING roll on next saturday.

Surely it won t been far away from 40 000 for Georgia.

Hope by next saturday it will just be slight over with both stands behind the goals sold out and the Govan stand close to sold out. Can see the Copland road stand making some ammount of noise next saturday getting right behind Gordon and the team.

Hope by next saturday it will just be slight over with both stands behind the goals sold out and the Govan stand close to sold out. Can see the Copland road stand making some ammount of noise next saturday getting right behind Gordon and the team.

Out of interest, is there any reason why the Copland Road stand is likelier to be any noisier than any other section of the ground?

Out of interest, is there any reason why the Copland Road stand is likelier to be any noisier than any other section of the ground?

Because that is where a lot of supporters club fans have bought tickets instead of the North Stand equivilant.

Copeland road end is where the party will be! :-)