Real Fans Being Denied Tickets - Simple Solution... - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Real Fans Being Denied Tickets - Simple Solution...

Marty

...just ask the georgian fa for more tickets.

It won't be remotely close to selling out a big stadium. Get enough tickets to take it down to 0 pointers and then make a large number pick up and a large number email proof of travel.

I had a kid two years ago so am only starting to travel again after some time off. On 2 points and back to attending every qualifiers. Was in the home end in dublin and looks like the same for georgia.

I pay money to the ssc to allow me to buy tickets. Will be ridiculous if I can't get a ticket for the scotland end when it, and the whole stadium, is half empty.

Please sort it out now SSC.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you presume they haven't got a plan sorted for more if required? This talk of harvesters is nonsense, yes there will always be one or two but not as much as people think imo

harvesting has been going on for years and more than just by the one or two

for this one hundreds

Edited by Langtonian

Why do you presume they haven't got a plan sorted for more if required? This talk of harvesters is nonsense, yes there will always be one or two but not as much as people think imo

Usually it is not a major problem, but there has been a few examples where there is a clear problem (Stockholm, Luxembourg and Skopje some of the recent cases).

I just can see nothing that makes me think there will be anything close to 2000 in Tbilisi.... If there was a charter or 3 going, then fair enough, but suppose we will find out once we are there.

I would hope that everybody who is a SSC member, who is actually travelling to this game, will get an official SSC ticket.

If there is only going to be say 50% pick-up, then it would be good if the SSC said that any tickets not picked up by x'o'clock will be available for sale to SSC members in Tbilisi. Maybe they could even secure an extra couple of hundred just in case there are a lot that turn up.

Getting to Georgia shows a bit more dedication than a day trip to Dublin, and the SSC should recognise that,

I certainly don't think we should be asking for more tickets from GFA if it is 0% pick-up.

I would hope that everybody who is a SSC member, who is actually travelling to this game, will get an official SSC ticket.

If there is only going to be say 50% pick-up, then it would be good if the SSC said that any tickets not picked up by x'o'clock will be available for sale to SSC members in Tbilisi. Maybe they could even secure an extra couple of hundred just in case there are a lot that turn up.

Getting to Georgia shows a bit more dedication than a day trip to Dublin, and the SSC should recognise that,

I certainly don't think we should be asking for more tickets from GFA if it is 0% pick-up.

Why should I have to pick up my ticket at " x clock " surely anytime before KO is suffecient

What's this "harvester" thing that folk go on about ?

Spoke to one of the girls at the travel club and she said very unlikely we will get more tickets for the game.i said to her the stadium will be less than half full.she says they are aware of the amount of tickets bought already and people buying tickets and have no intention of going.the Georgians were very late telling the sfa our allocation and she told me the tickets might not be sent over meaning a pick up for everyone.

Spoke to one of the girls at the travel club and she said very unlikely we will get more tickets for the game.i said to her the stadium will be less than half full.she says they are aware of the amount of tickets bought already and people buying tickets and have no intention of going.the Georgians were very late telling the sfa our allocation and she told me the tickets might not be sent over meaning a pick up for everyone.

Let's hope this is correct and it actually a good ploy that the sfa are using to see who are potential harvesters and who arnt maybe the harvesters that cancel will be made to pick up for next 5 games

Let's hope this is correct and it actually a good ploy that the sfa are using to see who are potential harvesters and who arnt maybe the harvesters that cancel will be made to pick up for next 5 games

Don't think it's a ploy just the Georgians being late with our allocation and she says they still have not received the 2000 tickets yet

Why should Georgia give us more tickets? They don't owe us anything. We think we deserve it but we don't. We are a noisy bunch and push our team through games. If an opposing team came to hampden I would want sfa to keep the away support to a minimum

Why should Georgia give us more tickets? They don't owe us anything. We think we deserve it but we don't. We are a noisy bunch and push our team through games. If an opposing team came to hampden I would want sfa to keep the away support to a minimum

The more tickets we sell for them, the more money they make.

Because 2,000 tickets isn't the minimum 5% of the Boris Dynamo Arena capacity that UEFA rules state that an association is entitled to ask for

Could be wrong but isn't there some sections of the ground that won't be opened, so the capacity is actually reduced?

Don't think it's a ploy just the Georgians being late with our allocation and she says they still have not received the 2000 tickets yet

LOL, so the Georgian FA being Mickey Mouse actually makes the SSC do what many of us want, 100% pickup. You couldn't make it up!

J

The number of non pick ups would be large, enough to satisfy anyone who missed out. Take your SSC card with you to tiblisi if unsuccessfull.

Fair enough but then I should definitely get a point for it.

I shouldn't be denied tickets for future games because I travelled a long distance but harvesters meant that I couldn't get a ticket through the usual proccess.