Starting To Panic - Page 4 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Starting To Panic

blackcountry jock

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes there are many saddos amongst us.

. Well there's an argument to say we are all pretty sad chasing a team as poor as Scotland around the globe , and I include myself in that . Spending a king's ransom to pour Olly Reed quantities of alcohol down our necks . Doesn't stop us though

If you do call off then you should have to submit your travel confirmations by such and such a date. No documents then no points and should be prepared to lose your points

A bit hard that one. I always book my flights and hotels before my tix because if you leave it to see if you get a ticket then the prices are through the roof for just about any location.

I am now ok with 10 points but it was always a gamble years ago

Family work etc has stopped me from becoming a member for last few years but now a member not whinging about missing out on a ticket because of fans in more points that tough titty on my part moaning about the point that approx 40-50% of folk buying tickets have no intention of going yet us "newbies" who have forked out a small fortune might miss out because of them not having a dig at anyone who are genuinely going and if there is 20,000 ssc members in tblisi and I can't get a Scotland end ticket then fair play you won't hear me whinge

Where did you arrive at that figure 40-50 % approx have no intention of going?Have you done a poll ?Its not the end of the world if you don`t get a ticket for the away end.Carry on with your obsession about harvesters will send you to an early grave.

Regarding having SSC Member volunteers to distribute tickets, is it any more 'sad' than the guys who organise buses for complete strangers on TAMB?

Full respect to anybody who volunteers to help the fans out with buses, sunshine appeal, supporters games, tours, etc. They are certainly not sad in my eyes.

Where did you arrive at that figure 40-50 % approx have no intention of going?Have you done a poll ?Its not the end of the world if you don`t get a ticket for the away end.Carry on with your obsession about harvesters will send you to an early grave.

Who said I was obsessed just because I have made a legitimate point once or twice doesn't make me obsessed

Full respect to anybody who volunteers to help the fans out with buses, sunshine appeal, supporters games, tours, etc. They are certainly not sad in my eyes.

What Donald said x10........not often I agree with a Hibby