Half Time Entertainment Suggestion - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Half Time Entertainment Suggestion

Robroysboy

Unfortunately, looks like the atmosphere killing half time penalties are here to stay.

SFA e- mail yesterday looking for participants, and talking about winner stays on for future games.

Look on YouTube for the Scotland half time videos, and we used to generate a cracking sing along.

I can't understand why the SFA would want to ruin it with pointless fans penalties.....

I remember the Dundee utd chairman saying about how dross half time entertainment here was for fans, he went to watch an mls game while on holiday and says we are years behind the times for fan experience.

He wanted a cannon that shot out flags, tops and scarfs to supporters but health and safety said no!

I remember the Dundee utd chairman saying about how dross half time entertainment here was for fans, he went to watch an mls game while on holiday and says we are years behind the times for fan experience.

He wanted a cannon that shot out flags, tops and scarfs to supporters but health and safety said no!

:-))