Brondby. Anybody Been? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Brondby. Anybody Been?

I was there with Aberdeen a while back.

Hard to remember much about it, other than we drew 0-0 and got drunk in their social club.

No idea if they even still play in their own ground or if they use the national stadium.

Copenhagen's a fine city though, you can;t go wrong.

Yeah, just Yahoogled it....they're in the same place.

Not a lot around there if I remember correctly...very much a residential/light industry area.

We couldn't find a boozer nearby but they have(had) a big social club where all were welcome.

Yeah, just Yahoogled it....they're in the same place.

Not a lot around there if I remember correctly...very much a residential/light industry area.

We couldn't find a boozer nearby but they have(had) a big social club where all were welcome.

think i was there in the social club for the scotland game in 2004

Went towards the end of last season, cracking atmosphere behind the goal (the end where the ticket office is) beer wasn't cheap inside the ground but found Denmark to be nothing like as expensive as first thought it would be

Try buying antihistamines. £7 I paid I think.

Copenhagen is one of my favourite cities. I would advise hiring a bicycle to get around because almost everybody cycles over there and there are excellent dedicated lanes to accommodate them. Also, try the Danish bars rather than the more well known, chain type pubs. A lot cheaper and the folk tend to be very friendly.