Home End Tickets On Sale Now - Page 2 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home End Tickets On Sale Now

AlanH

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with them now selling the top tier above the Scotland fans i would imagine that they are going to be selling majority of the ticket themselves rather than giving more for SSC to snatch up as surely they would have just giving us the full stand ?

Yeah, I don't quite understand why they are selling "away" tickets directly, especially when we can't get them via the SSC yet. Obviously it goes on through unofficial means, but has anyone seen the likes before? I haven't.

Yeah, I don't quite understand why they are selling "away" tickets directly, especially when we can't get them via the SSC yet. Obviously it goes on through unofficial means, but has anyone seen the likes before? I haven't.

Only time i know was the Nigeria friendly when you could get Scotland end tickets from Fulham website

By the way, I expect that we will get as many tickets as we need. If we officially only get 9800 tickets (same as Ireland) then...

If 100% of SSC members buy a ticket (not going to happen), all 2-10 pointers will get a ticket. 1 pointers would then have a 1 in 4 chance of getting a ticket. If 60% of all members want a ticket, almost all 1 pointers would be fine. Unsurprisingly, zero pointers (17,320) make up the largest majority of the SSC, but that also in theory means that they are less likely to travel.

However, I also suspect that the location for this game means that it will attract a different group of fans, on top of the usual suspects. By that I mean the fans who don't normally travel, but have a pass because they have been able to make it a family holiday. Or just people turning this into their annual holiday full stop. That's what makes the demand for this game hard to gauge (other than reading comments on here).

with them now selling the top tier above the Scotland fans i would imagine that they are going to be selling majority of the ticket themselves rather than giving more for SSC to snatch up as surely they would have just giving us the full stand ?

Perhaps with us buying so many already they see it as a good idea to cash in quicker.

Im sure they are aware that its not GIB fans buying them, and they wont care if they sell them on their website or through SFA (providing they keep the minimum they are required for sfa) as long as there sold.

I reckon we will be allocated more than the 10k Ire got, providing the other stands behind the goals are open. mixed reports of the reasons for not opening them in previous games.

Hoping it is just because there was no demand otherwise there could be some folk left disappointed.

Edited by Mazziessc

I don't understand why SSC members are buying up tickets . We will be given as many as we want . Those on zero points will all get one in the Scotland section.

Because several people travelling to this one aren't in ssc. For us some in ssc and some not so want all to sit together

Because several people travelling to this one aren't in ssc. For us some in ssc and some not so want all to sit together

Fair dinkum. As long as there is no complaining about points in future over sucribed games. (Not having a pop at you BTW).

J

Fair dinkum. As long as there is no complaining about points in future over sucribed games. (Not having a pop at you BTW).

J

No it's cool mate. Me and other one on 8 points and other ssc member on zero and rest non members so we need to do it this way. Just think it's crazy the bottom tier is only official scotland section when could easy held back on the whole stand. Can't see the opening up the behind the goals.

Hmmm. Going to this with the wife and kids. Boys and I are SSC members but she's no. Wonder if I should take these tickets while they're available or will she be able to get a Scotland end ticket do you think? Wouldn't mind getting a point on board with Euro 2016 coming up...

Hmmm. Going to this with the wife and kids. Boys and I are SSC members but she's no. Wonder if I should take these tickets while they're available or will she be able to get a Scotland end ticket do you think? Wouldn't mind getting a point on board with Euro 2016 coming up...

Personally speaking I'd pick one up, have done for a couple in our group on 0-1 points there about £19ish.

I reckon you would be able to shift them over there if she was succsesful with scotland tickets.

Personally speaking I'd pick one up, have done for a couple in our group on 0-1 points there about £19ish.

I reckon you would be able to shift them over there if she was succsesful with scotland tickets.

Have bought 4 in the top tier above what looks like it's going to be the Scotland support. Filling up nicely by the looks of it. They also have concession prices for kids so it's €84 all in. While it would've been nice to get my first point, it's probably best to make sure I've got tickets.

Agreed it's security at the end of the day. No one wants to travel then be left without a ticket. How much were the kids in GBP do you know?

BIt of luck you get some through ssc and shift home end ones on.

Kids were €15. Cannae argue with that. All four tickets for £60.

a few boys in our party aren't in the SSC and have bought tickets direct from Gibraltar FA as well. Looks like there will be a few scots operating this way!

fair play to Gibraltar FA for sorting it this early and means peace of mind for anyone who is unsure if they will get / doesn't qualify for an away end ticket.