Ticket Sales - Page 11 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rough tot-up on the Seating Availability Chart shows about 9500 - 10000 seats still available for sale for the POLAND game. Significantly less availability for the GERMANY match

After looking at the Germany one there is still about 7k+ available

Edited by kmcca5

After looking at the Germany one there is still about 7k+ available

Those numbers are about par for the course at this stage of a sale I think. It will be interesting to see what the SSC do next.

I can't help feeling they have made a bit of an arse of things by not having separate sales for these games. Members who are skint might have had to choose between the games which is a bit pish.

A month between the sales would have made things easier for a lot of people I think.

Those numbers are about par for the course at this stage of a sale I think. It will be interesting to see what the SSC do next.

I can't help feeling they have made a bit of an arse of things by not having separate sales for these games. Members who are skint might have had to choose between the games which is a bit pish.

A month between the sales would have made things easier for a lot of people I think.

If you buy tickets together you can save on postage, swings and roundabouts.

Not a season ticket holder or ssc member but go to most home games,get they don't want lots off poles in but bit wrong not having public sale,they could do public sale to previous supporters with address history on their comp.this would stop the poles buying. I'll find a ticket somehow but will have to pay more than I should.

Few of my polish pals from school have bought tickets of there dads mates as his dads pals are season ticket holders, 6 of them going so even with no public sale wont necessarily stop them getting in, but then again i guess it will dramatically decrease the number of them

Not a season ticket holder or ssc member but go to most home games,get they don't want lots off poles in but bit wrong not having public sale,they could do public sale to previous supporters with address history on their comp.this would stop the poles buying. I'll find a ticket somehow but will have to pay more than I should.

I don't think anyone would disagree with them selling to previous purchasers. It might be one of the things they are considering. But failing that I'm sure( if they sell to members) some kind soul will get you a ticket, at cost

Bear in mind though that 35,000 of us have paid £50 to join SSC. I think that entitles us to have first option on the tickets with our one guaranteed plus the chance of a second (or third in the case of season ticket holders).

Once this avenue is exhausted and SSC members want no more tickets then if any are left I totally agree there should be a public sale but only to those who have a prior purchase history.

After the Italy game in 07 sold out with no public sale there was a massive clamour to join the SSC and since 07 there's been plenty opportunity for folks to do so. If anyone doesn't want to join and decides instead to take their chances with public sales (which for most games will see you with a ticket no bother) then I got no problem or issue with that, but there can't really be any complaints when the big games such as Italy, Germany, Poland, etc sell out with no public sale.

Here's hoping if there is a public sale that you will need prior purchase history to buy one.

We need to maximise the Scotland support on the night!

I'm sure you'll pick a ticket up on here at face value easily enough especially if there isn't a public sale. There's been a few on sale already.

Can't make Germany game unfortunately 1st day little girl goes to school (Manchester )can't miss that. def want Poland tickets if anyone have spare

I'll be driving up from Manchester after school run in the morning. Might have a spare seat in car. Where in Manchester are you?

Just phoned ssc going to public sale next week but members getting an email first to give them a heads up over the weekend, maximum of 4 per person so doubt public will get any if the members are after some for their friends!!!

What do you mean? There will be a public sale but SSC members will get a chance to access the sale first before the great unwashed?