Sporrans - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone know of any retailers (online) who do good deals on sporrans? Need to get one for a pals wedding quite pronto (just dug out mine from the wardrobe and found the sporran didn't survive the last time I wore it!) - a lot of the ones on Amazon look pretty cheap...... and whilst 'cheap' is exactly the price range i'm interested in - I don't want one that looks it!

2nd hand is fine as well - I've had a look at a few places - Slanj, McCalls etc online and they're either hoorin' expensive, or take 1-2wks to deliver.

eBay.

You could probably have one for Thursday.

Aye - having a look through eBay now, cheers. There's loads there that will probably do for a one-off, though they look a bit cheap

Aye - having a look through eBay now, cheers. There's loads there that will probably do for a one-off, though they look a bit cheap

I've bought 2 off eBay, one for the football and a better one for weddings etc, both decent enough, think they were about £20 and £35 respectively.

I got 3 from eBay all really good, only issue is the wee clips on the chain to sporran were pish and kept breaking. Bought two new clips from a kilt shop and all is good.