Flag Presentation - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flag Presentation

Hi guys incase some of you haven't seen it on the TAMB Facebook page il put it on here as well. I've been in touch with both Nathan and Conor's families about making the presentation to them of the flags we have arranged

The plan is for this to hapoen on Friday evening (around 5 o'clock) in murrays bar. Have decided to go with it here as it's a place I be in often when in Dublin. They been contacted to ask about getting a private area on the day for us. Also hoping to get a few photographers to attend for the papers etc. Once have more info I will post it up here :)

Hope to see a few of yous there

Edited by Donegal-lad

:ok:

Great place to start prior to the YBig event anaw.

Murrays is also handy for walking to Dalymount Park for those going to the Bohs V Scumbag Rovers game :ok:

How far is murrays from merrion square mate as we are staying at the o`callaghan and if it wasnt too far we could maybe nip in for a pint or 2 before the ybig event.

How far is murrays from merrion square mate as we are staying at the o`callaghan and if it wasnt too far we could maybe nip in for a pint or 2 before the ybig event.

Murrays is at the top of oconnell street lad. What time do you get into Dublin at as I'm going to the ybig event as well. That one of the reasons we went with 5pm so it wouldn't clash with the ybig event. Either way it's about 5 minute taxi journey with light traffic or be about 15-20 minute walk. Can't miss murrays it's at top of oconnell street

Murrays is at the top of oconnell street lad. What time do you get into Dublin at as I'm going to the ybig event as well. That one of the reasons we went with 5pm so it wouldn't clash with the ybig event. Either way it's about 5 minute taxi journey with light traffic or be about 15-20 minute walk. Can't miss murrays it's at top of oconnell street

Donegal lad we arrive in dublin about 1pm so there should be plenty of time for us to get along to the pub.

The irish daily mirror have said that they will cover this story for us. Hoping to get a few more media people involved in it as well. Of anyone knows of any Scottish media they think would cover it can let me know :)

scottish media are all c***s.I think I'll head along.where in donegal are you from.? Been a few times. Edited by 1ANDYP

Lads the bar confirmed tonight they can provide a private area for us on Friday. They asked for how many attending but couldn't give a figure lol be good to see a few of yous :)

Have media interested in attending as well and have had pipers say they would come along so should be good

I hope so otherwise il be badly outnumbered ? unfortunately a good few of the people from the group live outside of Dublin so won't be able to make Friday

You'll be in good company pal. :D

Many a beer shall be consumed throughout the day/night :ok: