Would You Take A Draw Right Now? - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Would You Take A Draw Right Now?

Stuart87

I'm also nervous about this game and would probably, if given the option for a draw, take it as even though I do believe we can go there and be defensive and hard to break down and hit Ireland on the counter attack with our pace, I also believe that it will be a very hard game. Both teams I think will be cagey to begin with however it is a MUST win for Ireland to keep up with the pack at the top of the group so the game will eventually open up which will lead to us being able to counter attack them! A draw however keeps Ireland at arms length.

There have been a lots of ifs and buts on this thread but the bottom line is we just don't know what's going to happen. We could end up thrashing Ireland 0-3 or they could beat us by the same score line.

Whether or not a draw is a good result will depend on how the game goes. If we are 1-0 down with 5 mins to go I would pay good money for a draw.

My gut feeling tells me it's going to be a draw or a narrow Scotland victory. Unfortunately I am rarely correct with my predictions. ;)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic