Anyone Else Traveling Over On The Day? - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone Else Traveling Over On The Day?

12.25 from Edinboro on the Sat. Tight but done trip before and know where am going. Quick hotel check in and off to game. Late flight back Sun.

Wife and I on the same flight out but coming back on 0630 on Sunday morning.

Anyone else traveling over on the day and if so where from and how?

As much as I would love two nights in Dublin one was just about all I could afford. Anyone else coming in on the Day of the game and what is the best way to get from the Airport into the town?

WWW.aircoach.ie , booked this as they run 24hrs a day , so won't be a problem getting back to Dublin airport at stupid o clock on Sunday morning

Did the whole "arrive on the day of the game" thing once, and never again. Flying to Kiev, should have been there on the morning of the match, but thanks to BA I didn't arrive until a couple of hours before the evening kick-off.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but with my flight out at 6am the next morning, I saw hee-haw of Kiev and it all just felt like it wasn't worth it. Just too risky if there are any travel delays.

just reading the parades commission of northern Ireland, anyone travelling into bfs int on thur or Friday night there may be a wee detour heading into city centre due to parades in north of the city, if you getting bus from airport into town shud be ok as bus goes via motorway.

just reading the parades commission of northern Ireland, anyone travelling into bfs int on thur or Friday night there may be a wee detour heading into city centre due to parades in north of the city, if you getting bus from airport into town shud be ok as bus goes via motorway.

cheers for that. What kind of parades? Take it we wont get any hassle in belfast in scotland gear?

the parade is in the north of the city not town centre however if your in a taxi they would normally go where the route is to be wont be a major problem it was incase you needed to catch trains or busses you may me diverted slightly. its an orange parade in the woodvale / ardoyne area, check out ni parades commission they have details of all parades and routes in northern Ireland hope this helps kirk. no hassel in Belfast wearing kilts only molestation.

Edited by washboarder