Tartan Army Burk Need Tickets For Germany Game - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Army Burk Need Tickets For Germany Game

Röhrich

You will have to wait to see if anything is available through public sale first.

And that will probably be a minimal availability.

This. The SFA are rightly trying to restrict the amount of home tickets falling to Poland and Germany fans (particularly the Poland match as a lot of poles obviously live in the UK - and therefore avoid what happened at the Ireland vs Poland game).

I have no problem with you obtaining Scotland match tickets - and i am sure the majority would be the same. Some of you guys braved the Scotland vs Wales game to support your 2nd nation - and that was grim.

Your best bet might be to keep an eye on this board nearer the time to try and pick up match tickets in the home end at face value.

Edited by WeLuvIrnBru

• 2 weeks later...

Or phoning in sick on Tuesday after we beat Germany at Hampden and the party kicks in.....or surviving on red bull like I had to do when we travelled back overnight after the Brazil game in London and my boss wouldn't let me take the Monday off....

Back in Glasgow at 7 am, train home, showered, changed and back to work for 9 am!

I did that for Nigeria game

Piece of piss. Sleeper train.

• 1 month later...

Okay Tartan Army Guys. Thanks to you all. We have now 18 Tickets for the game. So everyone has a Ticket and we are ready for the Party. We are landing in Edingburgh at Friday 23:10 o'clock. Then you will find us in the Pubs of the Town. Saturday we come to Glasgow until thuesday. See you in Panderas and Iron horse.

Edited by Röhrich

As I said. I am sure nothing will be happening in Pandora. But will still be open. For pubs close by there is the mcneills and Queens Park cafe and vicy bar. Pubs in centre will be mansion house. Or counting house is usually good b4 a game. Also you can go to the Renfrew ferry . Which is great. Or shed nightclub in shawlands which is open b4 the game. Of course there is also iron horse or Alfredo across the road and the Vale at Queen St station. I will be in the vicy bar.