Ticketmaster Pre Sale - Page 12 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticketmaster Pre Sale

It may be irrelevant, but I bought 1 ticket on 23rd May. There is no postmark on the envelope (just the preprinted prepaid stamp), but the ticket has a date of 28th May on it, which may be when it was printed. It arrived yesterday (8th June), to a Scottish address. Others arrived well before then, from the same sale I presume.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when they were sent out, so there's every chance they will still arrive this week. I would still be calling Ticketmaster if I were you, if you are still waiting on Wednesday.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be irrelevant, but I bought 1 ticket on 23rd May. There is no postmark on the envelope (just the preprinted prepaid stamp), but the ticket has a date of 28th May on it, which may be when it was printed. It arrived yesterday (8th June), to a Scottish address. Others arrived well before then, from the same sale I presume.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when they were sent out, so there's every chance they will still arrive this week. I would still be calling Ticketmaster if I were you, if you are still waiting on Wednesday.

My status went to 'being processed' on 26th may which was over 2 weeks ago.

Hopefully today!!!!

I'm in the same situation, received 2, but not received the other 2 yet.

I called them after receiving my first 2 and Ticketmaster said if i had not received them by the time i was due to leave to come over to give them a call and they would sort something out for me

Where is the ticketmaster office in Dublin? Better be near my hotel?

Going to phone them after the postie has been tomorrow

They'll be at a hotel near the stadium - cardholder has to be there with the card used to make the booking & photographic ID required to pick up the tickets

Where is the ticketmaster office in Dublin? Better be near my hotel?

Going to phone them after the postie has been tomorrow

i think there is one on Dame Street beside the olympia theatre. (Back end of temple bar)

still waiting on a couple of deliveries

looks like it could be a saturday morning pick up for me

The 2 I was waiting on arrived today - BUT ticketmaster in their infinite wisdom decided to cancel them yesterday & issue new tickets although I asked them not to. Having spoken to them today, if they do not arrive before I leave tomorrow I've to pick up on Saturday & they assure me it'll be no hassle :ok: