Ticketmaster Pre Sale - Page 8 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticketmaster Pre Sale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ireland vs England has now went on general sale, however, all of this tickets purchased through the general sale are required to be collected on matchday showing an Irish passport, driving licence or proof of Irish residency.

So if any tickets do go to general sale for our game, could prove tough to get any!

Ireland vs England has now went on general sale, however, all of this tickets purchased through the general sale are required to be collected on matchday showing an Irish passport, driving licence or proof of Irish residency.

So if any tickets do go to general sale for our game, could prove tough to get any!

This could be more of a security issue for this game and may not affect our game were they to go on general sale.

At the end of the day the fai are desperate not too sell tickets to away fans and have done more pre sales than i can count. Truth is the demand just isn't there, especially for the overpriced premium tickets.

Right, from the people that got tickets in the Three.ie sale, have ticketmaster taken the money yet? I bought four tickets with my card but gave a mates address in Dublin as the billing/shipping address (they don't accept any non uk/ireland addresses) so now im suffering from a bit of paranoia. I won't rest until that 220 euros had been taken!

Right, from the people that got tickets in the Three.ie sale, have ticketmaster taken the money yet? I bought four tickets with my card but gave a mates address in Dublin as the billing/shipping address (they don't accept any non uk/ireland addresses) so now im suffering from a bit of paranoia. I won't rest until that 220 euros had been taken!

The money came of my account soon as I bought them, checked my online bank after it and it had game out

It says that they will check to make sure the delivery address and billing address are the same. I would imagine if they are not they may cancel the tickets. However, I am sure they would let you know. You can log into your account to check.

I keep checking mine and they havent taken mine off either. My billing and delivery is the same as I didnt get the chance to change it. So I got a confirmation that I had bought them but nothing else. I have 2 tickets already but waiting for 4 more. Hope they come. Got a bit confused by the countdown and the card details as they are saying they are bought.

Still not out my bank account! Starting to think im not getting them. Delivery and billing was the same but I got no fee for delivery. Surely there should have been a fee for delivery to Scotland? Will they not at least say they have cancelled them?

Edited by laurataylordu

Still not out my bank account! Starting to think im not getting them. Delivery and billing was the same but I got no fee for delivery. Surely there should have been a fee for delivery to Scotland? Will they not at least say they have cancelled them?

Call them, I would!

Ours still haven't come out of the bank either, we ordered on Friday. I have just given them a ring & they said everything is fine, but it could be the end of this week before the money is out!

Ok im a little bit more relieved now hearing that!! Ive just checked and it does say tickets are being processed. Still not off my account though. Will leave it till Fri then phone or email. Im such a worrier anyway so this does nothing for my nerves?Worse comes to it anyway I have 2 tickets in my posession anyway just wanted the section I ordered from 3!!

Status on my ticketmaster.ie homepage has the status of the tickets going from 'not been posted' to 'being processed'

I believe that means they have been posted. I had ordered some about a month ago and I got them a couple of days after it changed.