Tickets Available At Needaticket.ie - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets Available At Needaticket.ie

Anyone desperate for tickets, they can be bought from needaticket.ie, they will send to addresses outwith Ireland. Tickets start from 105 euros = at the moment £75.82 they have plenty available They will post or the option of a pick up point in Dublin. You can call them direct 0035318782942 or via their website Needaticket.ie. Hope this helps :ok:

The thing that put me off was that they didn't provide the seat number, very dodgy if you ask me. Glad the poster above got a ticket but I'd be wary.

My two tickets have seat numbers on them.

Section 113 row d seats 23-24

Edited by fridge

The thing that put me off was that they didn't provide the seat number, very dodgy if you ask me. Glad the poster above got a ticket but I'd be wary.

I don't think the prices are too bad and if I didn't have a ticket is get one, sometimes you can be too cautious.

If you want a ticket then it looks alright

Edited by Argentina78

I don't think the prices are too bad and if I didn't have a ticket is get one, sometimes you can be too cautious.

Agree. I would take a punt on them. Use your credit card, so you have money back protection.

Yes, like mentioned above, there some bad reviews about them, but no company (or one man band operation) gets it right 100% of the time. People are more likely to post something about a bad experience, than they are if everything goes "OK". Some people also just can't accept that they were maybe in the wrong a little bit too.

If you Google "needaticket.ie reviews" the guy has responded to many of the negative ones. What he has said seems pretty reasonable.

I managed to get one in the end off a fellow TAMBer who can't go due to work commitments and got it for face value so, imo, I made the right decision eventually :)

Edited by John_B81

The Irish fans on ybig seem to think there will be a general sale of tickets soon seems there fans are not buying them in big numbers they thought they would. Fill your sporrans let's make this another paris