Salmond Writing Labour Budget - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Salmond Writing Labour Budget

Tories releasing video of Salmond from 13th April just after Smurphy was told he wasn't writing Labour budget by Chuka Amuna and Ed balls.

Salmond obviously jokes that he was writing the budget and then says I'll check my top pocket (to see who's in there). An obvious joke to the assembled SNP audience.

Cameron has got hold of video and trying to peddle it round MSM claiming its not a joke at all. Pathetic khunts and note the compliant media response.

Absolutely hilarious what cameron did today and salmond was pissing himself at the joke. :-)) The tories and the red tories and their only comeback is to have a go at the snp.Arise sir eck of the salmond outstanding work :ok:

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

I watched a report on sky news and they actually had Ed Milliband confirming (with no sense of irony) that Salmond wouldn't be writing Labour's budget. I didn't realise exactly how different the English sense of humour was to the Scottish one until this moment.

I watched a report on sky news and they actually had Ed Milliband confirming (with no sense of irony) that Salmond wouldn't be writing Labour's budget. I didn't realise exactly how different the English sense of humour was to the Scottish one until this moment.

Haha thats brilliant. The people down south that I work with seriously have a blind spot for how inept these guys are. I feel like an alien sometimes!

OMG :rollsmile:

I wouldn't blame the English sense of humour though - watch the Newsbeaa interview with Cameron and the presenters reaction, you can tell he thinks Cameron is a nutter taking it seriously- classic

Edited by Lamia

Politics in this country has changed for the worse since the referendum campaign. We thought the unionists had reached the bottom of the barrel last year but it looks like they have found a new and deeper one

Politics in this country has changed for the worse since the referendum campaign. We thought the unionists had reached the bottom of the barrel last year but it looks like they have found a new and deeper one

In a similar vein to the referendum though, it seems the leaders are panicking and grasping at straws closer to the date when things start getting real - this time though, they're not all fighting for the same cause.

The problem they've got now though, is that the SNP have real UK exposure, as opposed to Salmond hating them all in some far and distant 'region'. They see wee Nicola and think, "Christ, I agree with her, they're not that bad".

Hence, the Establishment going into overdrive.

The artist taxi driver sums it all up. A clever guy, who knows the score.