Cup Final Venue - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cup Final Venue

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol its not a case i dont bother my ass, i just dont have the money to do it anymore, there is a difference and if there is a ticket going yeah i will go to the final but i wouldnt greet about not getting one if i didnt

Listen i went to 30 games plus a season for about 10 years in a row when i started working and was able to afford to go to the games but last few years the number games i have went to have went down and down and havent went to one game this season i am honest got other priorities way i spend my cash. obvisouly you can afford go club and international games but good for you if you can afford it.

I'm lucky I can do both and still go on other holidays but plenty can't.

I've got mates who can't go regularly for various reasons. Kids, work, finance, living abroad etc.

They'd burst a gut to attend a final or semi.

That's why it should be at Hampden.

It's the obvious choice for our National Cup competition. :-))

I know we slaughter the SFA but Geed? Thank you don't run our game mate. Talk about backward thinking.

I'm just concerned Geed works for the SFA as you seen the prices for Gibralta.

£45 a ticket for the final and you struggle to get 30k

£20/£10 kids and you almost fill it, it promotes our game far better as well.

Bad feeling the SFA will pick the option with the biggest number beside the £ sign.

I think Falkirk will get between 15k to 20k. Depends how its marketed by the SFA and the clubs. SFA probably wont release the tickets until just over 2 weeks before the game like the semi knowing them.

Price it correctly and you will hopefully get a lot of neutrals along. Good chance for the hardcore football fans to take their kids to a national final at Hampden.

Would still be happy if the 5000 turned up for the final though.

Anyone got Stewart Regans number just so I can confirm the kickoff date and time?

I'm just concerned Geed works for the SFA as you seen the prices for Gibralta.

£45 a ticket for the final and you struggle to get 30k

£20/£10 kids and you almost fill it, it promotes our game far better as well.

Bad feeling the SFA will pick the option with the biggest number beside the £ sign.

In fairness they seemed to keep it sensible for the League Cup Semis and final. Would have been very easy to make the OF game £40 and it still would have been full.

the SFA have made some poor decisions this year, no question, but they got the League Cup pricing about right IMO.

What did the teams pay for the semi out of interest?

I think Falkirk will get between 15k to 20k. Depends how its marketed by the SFA and the clubs. SFA probably wont release the tickets until just over 2 weeks before the game like the semi knowing them.

Price it correctly and you will hopefully get a lot of neutrals along. Good chance for the hardcore football fans to take their kids to a national final at Hampden.

Would still be happy if the 5000 turned up for the final though.

Anyone got Stewart Regans number just so I can confirm the kickoff date and time?

I think you are correct regarding neutrals and you will also get a huge amount of people who don;t normally go to the football. going along. I also think the fact that both sides will really fancy their chances will help bring people out.

I don't mean that to be disrespectful btw. One of my mates supports Killie and didn;t go to the League Cup final in 2012 as he thought they would get a doing and couldn't stomach it. ing idiot :-)):-)):-))

Hope you have a good day mate, would prefer to see Falkirk win this one due to living in the area for a while :ok:

Tickets prices are as follows:

South Stand – All TIckets - £23
(No Concession Prices in South Stand)

West Stand – Adults - £15
West Stand – Concessions - £5
(U16/Over 65 and Full-Time Students)

Took that from the ICT website. Would be over the moon if they kept them the same. Please please please SFA. Lets fill the place.

Took that from the ICT website. Would be over the moon if they kept them the same. Please please please SFA. Lets fill the place.

Those prices were for yesterday!

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1503-scottish-cup-semi-final-info

Seemed a bit quick off the mark for the SFA!

Take it that was for the semi?

Hopefully it stays the same but if they keep any increase sensible the tickets will fly out. £5 increase on both adult options and keep concessions the same would be just about acceptable I think.

thoughts?

I wonder if Inverness could be the first club since Dundee Utd 50 years ago to come from nowhere and cement a position in the top half dozen or so in the country? Given the size of the city (more than half that of Dundee) and the absence of competition across much of their hinterland - and the fact they've reached third place in the league already - you'd hope that as the rancour around the merger dies away that forthcoming generations might see them grow organically?

Ahem..... :whistling:

Has winning the cup had any effect on your crowds?

Not really. But Perth is like a mini Porkheid or Hunnery. It will always be like that. Braindead twats who would get lost in Perth looking for the road to Weegieland.