If The Game Is Behind Closed Doors... - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If The Game Is Behind Closed Doors...

G1983

...and I think that's a big "if"...

...but if it is a case of no fans allowed, will you still travel? Flights are paid for, and I've never been to Georgia, so I'll be going regardless and watching the game in a local boozer!

Given the time, effort and money spent so far, yes I would go.

Suspect that nothing will come of all this, but got so much planned for this trip that the actual match is taking a back footing almost in my plans.

When it looked like Russia had to play their first 3 games behind closed doors, and should we have got them in the draw, load of us planned to go any way and chance our luck by wearing suits and ties/Scotland sports suits to try pass as press/backroom staff to get into the game :-))

dont uafa have a rule that up to 250 away fans and officals are allowed in to games behind closed doors

They have the attendance at Serbia v Denmark last year as Zero.... And when you watch it on YouTube it is surreal and sounds like only chants are cong from the bench