Meet Up Saturday - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Meet Up Saturday

Anyone else think a meet up location should be organised to put a name to the faces of the Ireland lads who are on the board ?

I for one would like to buy GTR a pint or two of the good stuff for the assistance he has offered with the Dublin question thread.

:ok:

Well said fella ?

if using st stephens green note that this park is used by many locals and tourists to meet and bring their wean's to at weekends in the good weather, dispose of your litter ie cans bots etc in bins provided cheers :ok:

Not going to happen, look at the mess under the Eiffel tower despite some people going to amazing lengths to ensure the litter was picked up.

I walked through the old town square in Prague just after most had headed to the game and it was quite shocking to see the mess left behind.

I'll be in the pub.

Can't see anything being put on down at the ground to encourage away fans to be there early doors.

They also had something in Zagreb, absolutely mental when the Croatians got there tunes on & started going wild! Great fun !

The TA Select are taking on the Irish Fans (Guys from YBIG message board) in a fans match on matchday.

12.30pm kick off at Irishtown Stadium. We beat them 5-3 in the home match in November so would be great to have some support in the rematch!

The TA Select are taking on the Irish Fans (Guys from YBIG message board) in a fans match on matchday.

12.30pm kick off at Irishtown Stadium. We beat them 5-3 in the home match in November so would be great to have some support in the rematch!

Will we get an away point for attending?

Can we take a carryout :whistling:

@AUP

Peter its a nice historic park in the centre of Dublin (a part of which was used during the rising) the gards, Dublin city council are not going to allow it to be turned into a scene from Glastonbury/outside toilet

It is not a square

doubt the FAI will be planning any fan zone - they tend to be naff in the extreme

@AUP

Peter its a nice historic park in the centre of Dublin (a part of which was used during the rising) the gards, Dublin city council are not going to allow it to be turned into a scene from Glastonbury/outside toilet

It is not a square

doubt the FAI will be planning any fan zone - they tend to be naff in the extreme

I wasn't necessarily meaning St.Stephen's Green, just being outside in general (if it's good weather) . I'm sure there must be somewhere.

@AUP

It is not a square

:ok: Edited by Charlie Endell

• 2 weeks later...