Tickets For Sale Post - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets For Sale Post

I'm looking for 3 tickets too, fingers crossed that ireland can't sell out and release a few more to the SFA.

Speaking to a Irish friend, he says that if there is even a chance that the Irish can sell more tickets then they will give them to the SSC to sell onwards as he suspects this is Delaney taking the hard approach to cover for way he handed distribution of tickets to Irish fans traveling to the game at Celtic Park.

Chances are slim though as FAI tweeted other day that both England and Scotland games are close to a sell out (though this might be the double game packages they are selling)

Edited by wanderer

some guys on three points paid 120 euros and over for tickets pre sfa sale thinking they would be unsuccessful in sale, however when they were successful why should they not be able to sell their official ticket to other members, if the member is going and decides to sit in the home end that's up to them, they pay a fee to the sfa who try to source as many tickets as possible, they have been to 3 previous away games that is why they have 3 points, if it was me and my friends who are on 0 1 2 3 points who are sitting in the home end I sure would like to be sitting with my pals. at the end of the day if the person is going to be at the game how can this be harvesting

Buying an official ticket to secure the point with no intention of using it is harvesting. The particularities are irrelevant.

Edit: Not everyone can fork out 120 euros on an 'insurance' ticket when we've already paid for this sfa service.

Edited by thewelk

after their meeting with the fai the sfa have know for at least 6 weeks their allocation, if they had put them on sale earlier then persons on three points would not have had to fork out for home end tickets too. bet the sfa don't tell us (or will they) their allocation for friends and family, sponsors and their staff I believe its three sections 126 127 128 that's why all 3 pointers didn't get a ticket, no reason why 128 could not have been sold to three pointers. btw I am not a three pointer, its only right the sfa get as many as poss for their paying members