Fkin Beeeeeeeeeee! - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor wee things. Not a good day for them, it's a bit cold and the rains no good either.

My nesting boxes are all primed but the weather's scuppering potential tenancies!

Passed two big ones this morning lying dead on the path while out with the dog. I'm always mindful to lift them and stick them on a flower since you said last year they could be resting... But these two were definitely gone :(

Passed two big ones this morning lying dead on the path while out with the dog. I'm always mindful to lift them and stick them on a flower since you said last year they could be resting... But these two were definitely gone :(

They will probably still vote for Labour.

We have a queen using our blue tit's nest box. I can see a turf war in the next couple of weeks.

I've seen quite a few dead ones in the last few days. Definitely not resting, deliberately squished :(. Why are humans so cruel?

Kids don't get taught the difference between bees and wasps and their purposes, most kids will try and trample them just because.

Adults just don't like buzzing things. Well I don't but I wouldn't kill a bee on purpose. Help them if I can but I'm a big feartie.

Kids don't get taught the difference between bees and wasps and their purposes, most kids will try and trample them just because.

Adults just don't like buzzing things. Well I don't but I wouldn't kill a bee on purpose. Help them if I can but I'm a big feartie.

I used to be like that Kirk but since reading Bzzzz's posts about bees I've learned to live alongside them and spend many a day in the garden sharing the shade of my parasol with them in the summer months.