Ireland End Tks - Page 9 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ireland End Tks

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lads still confident of having 8,000 in the ground. I really can't see there being more than 2,000 in the home end at this stage

According to Abbey Travel around 500 of their hospitality tickets have been sold to Scotland fans

Edited by vienna2008

Im in Block 113 and have my tickets from premier. I was happy with that and knew it was the ROI singing section but thought that would be ok. However soneone is now saying that this is strictly Ireland fans only. Anybody here heard this?

Tbh if you were anywhere else there wont be an issue but other fans have been removed from memory couple of Russians I seem to recall it only takes somebody to complain to stewards which was in the Russians case

Don't think they were thrown out just shifted from that section

Plus a few will have rembered how they were treated in Celtic park

If it was me I wouldn't wear colours but it's up to yourself

It's a silly argument to be honest, we can only guess how many Irish were in at Celtic Park and we will only be able to guess how many of us will be in The Aviva.

Who cares, lets all have a party! :guitar:

Edited by kmcca5

You lads still confident of having 8,000 in the ground. I really can't see there being more than 2,000 in the home end at this stage

I think that there will certainly be 8,000+ Scotland fans in the Aviva Stadium. Maybe even 10,000+. I know far more that have tickets in the home end than the Scotland end, and most seem to have snapped up tickets - whether that be hospitality, duo tickets (which we got) or over inflated single tickets (which now seem to be getting snapped up). I think 2,000 or less Scotland fans in the home end is optimistic in your part.

Regardless, lets have a hell of a party, and a cracking matchday atmoshere.

Tbh if you were anywhere else there wont be an issue but other fans have been removed from memory couple of Russians I seem to recall it only takes somebody to complain to stewards which was in the Russians case

Don't think they were thrown out just shifted from that section

Plus a few will have rembered how they were treated in Celtic park

If it was me I wouldn't wear colours but it's up to yourself

you make it sound as though you were all treated terribly in Glasgow. There were irish near me and not a hint of bother. Sure 1 or 2 tossers may have gave a couple of you abuse but I think your blowing it out of proportion.

you make it sound as though you were all treated terribly in Glasgow. There were irish near me and not a hint of bother. Sure 1 or 2 tossers may have gave a couple of you abuse but I think your blowing it out of proportion.

I agree, the Irish fans around us were treated well, there may have been one or 2 isolated incidents over the whole stadium, and from what I hear mainly verbal abuse. I fully expect one or 2 Irish hecklers at the Aviva stadium in the home end, and quite right too. Banter is allowed.

Irish lads around me were fine at CP as well. Bit of banter but nothing more. I did have a bit of a tense moment with an Irish fan who wanted to shake my hand with a few minutes still to play. Me being a superstitious c&nt - refused until the game was won :lol:

12-15,000 Scots in the stadium. I know at least 20 folk with tickets in the Ireland end - most of them don't usually go to Scotland games. A lot of people fancy this one

Eh no I didn't I said a few, I personally never had any problem but there were some unsavourily incidents reported by regulars on Ybig

I can only reiterate anywhere else in the ground it won't be an issue but in south lower it's may be

The guy asked for advice I have give it as a St holder in 114

Edited by Newryrep