Ebookers - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I've used them a few times, and my mums a big fan. Never had any problem. I think they also have free cancellation? I'm sure I booked with them, but then got an offer code, so cancelled and rebooked.

Have a look for offer codes or if you use any of the cashback sites, check if they are on them.

EBookers I find to be one of the safer one's, and given their size, it is probably safe.

Its the companies that offer hotels at half the price of Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia etc that are the ones you need to be really careful..... only time I have taken a gamble was Warsaw for them as I was getting a 5 star hotel b&b for £60 less per night than what everyone else was offering for room only.

Ebookers are excellent. Never had any issues.

Have used them many times, for european, Asian and Stateside hotels.

Last time I used them was sun 8th feb. Flight was delayed from Dublin to Glasgow due to fog, and knew I would miss my last train home, so booked a hotel at 2100 for Glasgow airport, walked into hotel at Glasgow airport at 2300, and booking was there no issues.

Also the discount codes you get sent through, are superb.