Hotel Eva Bus 2 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hotel Eva Bus 2

Scanner

Hi

The first Hotel Eva bus is now full however if there are still people booking on a trip to Faro or those who expressed an intest in the bus but missed out on bus 1 we have the possibility to run another bus from the Eva Hotel.

Will run with it this week and see what interest there is and a return trip will be around £7 dependant on bus cost when I book it if we get enough people.

Cheers

Hi All

I confirmed another bus for a return trip from Faro going from Hotel Eva to the stadium and back.

Bus 2 is now on sale , all the previous posters on this thread have a seat available for them.

Seats cost £7 for a return ticket, with times to be confirmed nearer kick off date , but tickets will be issued for the bus in coming weeks.

Payment can be made to my paypal account for details please pm me with your address for tickets to be sent and mobile number for use if any last minute hitches on the day.

Cheers

Paul

Can you put me down for 4 please! Ta!

Paul your message box is full.

Can you change my request to 5 seats please.

Forgot there are five of us going to this one.

Ill send you my details and payment once your message box clears down!!

Thanks for your organisation!

Ta.

Hi All

I confirmed another bus for a return trip from Faro going from Hotel Eva to the stadium and back.

Bus 2 is now on sale , all the previous posters on this thread have a seat available for them.

Seats cost £7 for a return ticket, with times to be confirmed nearer kick off date , but tickets will be issued for the bus in coming weeks.

Payment can be made to my paypal account for details please pm me with your address for tickets to be sent and mobile number for use if any last minute hitches on the day.

Cheers

Paul

Hiya Paul,

As before, your inbox is full. Definitely up for 2 seats.

J