Tickets - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what we've paid but it includes hospitality and is actually quite good value.

I had assumed it was just a match ticket.

If it includes food/drink/etc. then that's a different story.

To be honest the tickets for this match will be around the £50 mark for official ones but you will be well over £100 for a match ticket thought unofficial channels near game day or on match day as loads of SCOTS going , we have two busses going 100 with only 30 being on 3 points or above so we have been telling folk to buy through these sights .

as I have paid 300 quid for hotel, 100 quid for flights, and whatever spending money £94 is justified to me as I would rather be at the game cheering Scotland than paying all this money to stand in a pub only negative is I wont get a point for this one however can recoup a point in georgia

travel club tickets will be around 55 euros (46 quid). For an extra aprox 50 I think its worth it and no worring if I go into a ballot no hassel if im successful in ballot im sure a 0 pointe would be happy to buy the roi end ticket from me @face value either way im going to the game.

mashy hospitality tickets were £120 but now sold out however there are full hospitality tickets still available 400 euros £300 +

Edited by washboarder

Did

Bargain.

If you'd gone to Serbia in the last campaign instead, you could have bought almost 250 tickets for the same price.

Did go to Serbia last campaign also did Croatia as well .

Thanks for the tip guys. Me and the Mrs just booked 2 tickets from Abbey Travel - 120 Euro each. As previously said, if we happen to get the ssc tickets, the Abbey ones will sell at face value no problem.

Edited by DoubleSC

Thanks for the tip guys. Me and the Mrs just booked 2 tickets from Abbey Travel - 120 Euro each. As previously said, if we happen to get the ssc tickets, the Abbey ones will sell at face value no problem.

Thats alot of money and shows the demand for this game! Good plan, how many points are you on. I reckon 4 will gaurantee you an official ticket or at the very least a chance of one.