Tickets - Page 10 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, 3 points and currently scheduled to be on a tube in london on saturday.

lets sell tickets at 12pm on a day when everyone will be going to games over the country just to be awkward.

Or sell them at 9 during the week when most folk are working ? Can't please everybody can they

Or sell them at 9 during the week when most folk are working ? Can't please everybody can they

most people will have some sort of computer access at least at that time. Not middle of the day on the busiest football day of the week for football when majority of people will be attending games

most people will have some sort of computer access at least at that time. Not middle of the day on the busiest football day of the week for football when majority of people will be attending games

Most people will be travelling in groups,as long as your all not on the underground at the same time you should be ok

Whatever it is it's a shambles. The week before payday for quite a lot of folk aswell

The payday point is a big one. Some people don't have 40 sheets spare a week before payday.

On a similar note I complained that the public sale for the Ireland home tickets happened the day after the Poland game, when the bulk of the most loyal supporters would also be in Warsaw.

Spoke to the SSC who said they would "take it on board". No evidence of any common sense being taken.

Is there any official/formal way we can raise feedback to our Supporters Club? Minutes of fans rep meetings etc?

As there are some howling own goals happening.

J

Can't please everyone. Loads people on this telling sfa to get a move on. They have so happy days. Means can get on with it. Mid month - call in the favours. Means people who miss out on official tix can sort something else.

Never happy us lot

The payday point is a big one. Some people don't have 40 sheets spare a week before payday.

On a similar note I complained that the public sale for the Ireland home tickets happened the day after the Poland game, when the bulk of the most loyal supporters would also be in Warsaw.

Spoke to the SSC who said they would "take it on board". No evidence of any common sense being taken.

Is there any official/formal way we can raise feedback to our Supporters Club? Minutes of fans rep meetings etc?

As there are some howling own goals happening.

J

If folk are running to such a tight budget then perhaps blowing a few hundred on an away trip isn't the greatest idea.

Edited by Charlie Endell

we have known for over a year now these tickets would be going on sale. a quid a week in a jar would have solved the problem re not being able to afford ticket until payday at end of month. think how the guys on 3 pts or less feel having to fork out 70 - 100 quid for their tickets

Edited by washboarder

I know that, but they have no other way of getting a ticket unless its off a harvester, or ticket companies, I would have loved to have been able to pay 36 quid however its not going to happen. I like many ppl on here can barely afford 70-100 for a ticket to be at the game to support my team. I sat in a couple of weekends to pay for mine somethings got to give do I go to see Scotland or Dunfermline. mmmm

Edited by washboarder