Have You Ever Pulled Out Of A Scotland Trip And Regretted It - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Have You Ever Pulled Out Of A Scotland Trip And Regretted It

Robroysboy

If you "couldn't afford it" then that's no really pulling out

I'll rephrase that. Was all set to go, flights and accommodation held, when I was "advised" that I couldn't afford it. I was also "advised" that as the "advisor" had paid for my half of our summer holiday as I couldn't afford that, that if I did go to Paris there was a fair chance my clothes would be on the street by the time I got back.....

Annoying thing is me and the advisor split up about 2 months later and I didn't even get on the holiday! :banghead:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That particular advisor sounded a right cow. Better off without.

I recall a former advisor of mine who wished to go to Mallorca. I forgot we were playing in Tallinn. Told her I had to work in London, and was sorry.

Kilt on, arrive in Tallinn. Dancing aboot the Nimeta Bar and interviewed by Chick Young. Regrettably, broadcast all over the news.

The advisor papped me.

That particular advisor sounded a right cow. Better off without.

I recall a former advisor of mine who wished to go to Mallorca. I forgot we were playing in Tallinn. Told her I had to work in London, and was sorry.

Kilt on, arrive in Tallinn. Dancing aboot the Nimeta Bar and interviewed by Chick Young. Regrettably, broadcast all over the news.

The advisor papped me.

Aye, it was a long time ago. I was 21 she was 32 and in the process of making a man out of me! Wouldn't happen these days!

A former advisor of mine told me that the only way we'd stay together was if I missed the Spain game at Hampden.

Current advisor is much more agreeable, she even seems ok with me ditching her on her birthday to go to a Dons game.

Thats what I like to hear, a nice level headed advisor, who knows she will have another birthday, and you can spend time with her then.