Kid Kills Mom In The States - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kid Kills Mom In The States

2 things for me

First why did she not have the safety on ( if it had one)

Second if must have been a very light triggered gun as I would not expect a small 2 year or child to be able to pull a normal trigger easily. I could be wrong but I'm sure our ex courses guys would be able to say more about the pull pressure needed to fire a hand gun

Where does he glorify it ? Have you read the book ?

"many who were very probably innocents " How do you know that ? Bit of a sweeping statement there considering Snipers' rules of engagement require the target to be identified as "armed".

Where does he glorify it ? Have you read the book ?

"many who were very probably innocents " How do you know that ? Bit of a sweeping statement there considering Snipers' rules of engagement require the target to be identified as "armed".

So armed means guilty (and fair game) in Iraq etc?

I see they are making a movie about him. He sounds like a bunny rabbit. Glorifying shooting people, many who were very probably innocents.

Most of them were innocents until we attacked and invaded their country.