What Is The Snp's Policy On Coalition? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What Is The Snp's Policy On Coalition?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite happy in my own political skin, beliefs which i'v had for over 25 years. I tend to find people that resort to insults like you do are either political wannabees or labour yesterday's. Which are you because looking through your posts you fit into NO party which is trying to change our country for the better. Merry Xmas. Not long till the GE.?

I resorted to an insult because you're feckin' deluded :lol:, and worryingly you will be passing these delusions onto others. Frightening.

Everyone has felt that the current political model is broken, corrupt, useless. We have been sold out from under our feet.

Independence was the only movement in 'Britain' in the last 30 years (at least) that made the 'establishment' shit itself.

It was the only thing politically as a "British' citizen that has done that my whole living memory.

Independence was / is the anvil.

You No voting ar$eholes have no idea what you have done.

Indeed. But when opinions are borne from ignorance then there's no helping some.

I had to point out the SNP'S disgusting right wing budget to the North Ayrshire SNP convener... I also had to point out to the same person that the SNP don't oppose Fracking because they were bleating on about Labour abstaining on the infrastructure bill.

Some nutjobs just see the word 'National' and are blinkered to everything else.

Merry Christmas :wub:

Or when opinions are borne of arrogance there is no helping some either. However each person is still entitled to them.Merry Christmas :cheers3:

I resorted to an insult because you're feckin' deluded :lol:, and worryingly you will be passing these delusions onto others. Frightening.

Are you in Scottish terms a political wannabee or a labour yesterday? We are all waiting to hear? C'mon don't be shy scunnered! Maybe we'll throw your comments to our basque friends?? Times ticking. Not long till the GE.?

Are you in Scottish terms a political wannabee or a labour yesterday? We are all waiting to hear? C'mon don't be shy scunnered! Maybe we'll throw your comments to our basque friends?? Times ticking. Not long till the GE.?

You're not all waiting to hear, most people taking part in this thread know me personally. What you're trying to do is raise a rabble to have a go at me.

You're not all waiting to hear, most people taking part in this thread know me personally. What you're trying to do is raise a rabble to have a go at me.

If most people in this thread know you then why continue trying to preach this unstable,unachievable left wing agenda? Without going through the peculiarly crazy scottish question in full you must understand the problems caused by London and the union? It is unfortunately people like you that have caused this country and it's people so much damage over the last 20 years. Merry Xmas! NOT LONG TILL THE GE.?

If most people in this thread know you then why continue trying to preach this unstable,unachievable left wing agenda? Without going through the peculiarly crazy scottish question in full you must understand the problems caused by London and the union? It is unfortunately people like you that have caused this country and it's people so much damage over the last 20 years. Merry Xmas! NOT LONG TILL THE GE.?

:lol:

I'll put it down to the drink as it's Christmas... But if you're sober, by it's worse than I thought.

Why do you pursue the unachievable, unstable Nationalist agenda?

Curious to know what you mean by "People like you"?

:lol:

I'll put it down to the drink as it's Christmas... But if you're sober, by

badger it's worse than I thought.

Why do you pursue the unachievable,

u.nstable Nationalist agenda?

Curious to know what you mean by "People

ppalqlike you"?

Easy that. A totally queasy and misguided look to the snp in Scotland. Thankfully most folk have moved on from your view of politics and Scotland. We can and will do so much better going forward. Good luck with your racist mandate signed and sealed in London. YES WE CAN. Merry Xmas. Not long till he 2015.?

Easy that. A totally queasy and misguided look to the snp in Scotland. Thankfully most folk have moved on from your view of politics and Scotland. We can and will do so much better going forward. Good luck with your racist mandate signed and sealed in London. YES WE CAN. Merry Xmas. Not long till he 2015.?

You're a mentalist squire :ok:

Easy that. A totally queasy and misguided look to the snp in Scotland. Thankfully most folk have moved on from your view of politics and Scotland. We can and will do so much better going forward. Good luck with your racist mandate signed and sealed in London. YES WE CAN. Merry Xmas. Not long till he 2015.

What is his racist mandate?

You're a mentalist squire :ok:

Why is he wishing you good luck with your racist mandate? Surely any sane-minded person would try and stop such a mandate. Pretty sinister and can't be excused by drink if you ask me.

EDIT: Perhaps Saintlyscot would like to educate the board on why he wishes well of racist mandates. No doubt it will be a "joke".

Edited by phart

Why is he wishing you good luck with your racist mandate? Surely any sane-minded person would try and stop such a mandate. Pretty sinister and can't be excused by drink if you ask me.

EDIT: Perhaps Saintlyscot would like to educate the board on why he wishes well of racist mandates. No doubt it will be a "joke".

I didn't know I was a racist, it's come as quite a shock to me :lol:

Scunnered is just disappointed, in cricket terms he hasn't used the new ball. He is probably one of these sitting unionist types who gave never won an ellection. The initial crowing after the vote has now subsided to realism that this tawdry unequal union is probably going. Can I hear that beautiful purr of scottish nationalism....

You do now. I don't think I've ever said or done anything on here or otherwise that would make people believe I'm racist...

Depends if you class Aberdonian as a race or not!

Scunnered is just disappointed, in cricket terms he hasn't used the new ball. He is probably one of these sitting unionist types who gave never won an ellection. The initial crowing after the vote has now subsided to realism that this tawdry unequal union is probably going. Can I hear that beautiful purr of scottish nationalism....

Eh?