Jonny Hayes - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jonny Hayes

Really impressed with this guy and I've yet to see him have a poor game. He makes Aberdeen tick.

His goal record at ICT is impressive with almost 1 in 3.

Contracted to end of 2016 season. Is there a worry he'll leave for a bigger team/wage?

What would the Dons value him at?

I think he's even too good for Celtic and surely only a move to England or better might tempt him.

Really impressed with this guy and I've yet to see him have a poor game. He makes Aberdeen tick.

His goal record at ICT is impressive with almost 1 in 3.

Contracted to end of 2016 season. Is there a worry he'll leave for a bigger team/wage?

What would the Dons value him at?

I think he's even too good for Celtic and surely only a move to England or better might tempt him.

WTF do you know.......... ;)

WTF do you know.......... ;)

So he's shite? ;) Take the positive Aberdeen post from me, I'm not on the wind up! :lol:

He's some player and would love him at Firhill but that's never going to happen.

Why isn't he getting a call up for Ireland? He's easily a squad player from what I seen the other week.

So he's shite? ;) Take the positive Aberdeen post from me, I'm not on the wind up! :lol:

He's some player and would love him at Firhill but that's never going to happen.

Why isn't he getting a call up for Ireland? He's easily a squad player from what I seen the other week.

Aye, agreed, and on the way to poty from an AFC perspective.

He appears to enjoy his fitba with us and contract extension talks cannot be far away.

I'd like to think he can see the potential of a club chasing their 3rd star and playing in front of a support every other club in world football can only dream of........

But you already know that ! ;)

Our second best player. Guaranteed to get an 8/10 from him every week.

:ok: What would you take for him to leave, or rather would the club take? If you're truly debt free, you should be able to hold on to your best players.

Not that I want to see a top talent leave Scotland, but I think he's at the peak of his career and who doesn't want to better themselves?

:ok: What would you take for him to leave, or rather would the club take? If you're truly debt free, you should be able to hold on to your best players.

Not that I want to see a top talent leave Scotland, but I think he's at the peak of his career and who doesn't want to better themselves?

I'd say Hayes is probably worth more to us than another club would be willing to pay.

Doubt anyone would be willing to pay more than a few hundred grand, which id say is less than he's worth to us.

He's had a great season, and was outstanding on Saturday.

The only one thing that lets him down....along with Pawlett and McGinn actually, is his goal scoring record. He's only scored twice this season....in fact, Pawlett, McGinn and Hayes have only got 5 goals between them.

Some good football being played, but we need goals as well.... :(