Last Full Back To Score For Scotland? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Last Full Back To Score For Scotland?

daviebee

eh he's a guy who was in post before craig levein got the job. Also a young guy who gave his all for his country regardless who was in charge.

What's ur problem?

What you've said regarding the McManus/Levein situation and McManus' contribution to the Scotland cause is true and probably true respectively. But what led you to hypothesise that I might have a problem? I mean, I have, sort of, like, but I'm sure I'll work out what to buy the kids for Christmas in due course without the need to ask for help. I see it as more of a dilemma than a problem. So there's no need to attack people with 'issues'. Getting personal's just plain rude.

think he was referring to mcmannus scoring a 97th minute winner against liechenstein that kept levein in a job

10/10 :ok:

when he scored he wasn't thinking about keeping levein a a job.

How can you possibly know that?

no your maybe right but it kept him in the post longer than he should have got

10/10 :ok:

how is that mcmanus fault or my fault for mentioning his name cause he scored a goal?

No one said it was McManus' fault and no-one's blaming you for anything. I apologise for causing you such angst and stress. It was wrong of me not to think of such unintended consequences before replying and I'll take steps to ensure I won't act so hastily again. But if I can offer you some helpful post-trauma advice: relax, take it easy and don't read too much into throwaway comments on a message board.

I'm having kittens just thinking what your reaction would have been if I'd just said that no-one called Steven McManus has ever played for the Scotland senior side. But I kinda knew what you were getting at, so didn't bother.

So, sorry. Again.