Non Members - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Non Members

parsno1

Dont ask, don't get. They do monitor this board afterall!

PS the girls at the ssc do a great job!

No denying, but they do not have final say on if and how many will go.

As said, ideal game to do it, but I half expect any SSC presence in Tbilisi to be very minimal.

Wasn't it 100% pick up last time and they made everyone pick up from a hotel well outside the city?

Not going to happen..... Ideal game to do it, but if did not do it in Macedonia, then being asked to pick up will be no bigger than it was in Skopje

How many were in Skopje?

Do you think there will be similar numbers in Tblisi?

I'd say more in Skopje, purely because of the ease of getting there compared to Georgia.

J

Did we not have about 2000 in Skopje? Great trip :ok:

IIRC SSC said 2000 tickets were sold, but being there and looking at photos and videos since, you would think half of this turned up.....

Think we will have 900-1000 at the most in Tbilisi

Edited by wanderer

No denying, but they do not have final say on if and how many will go.

As said, ideal game to do it, but I half expect any SSC presence in Tbilisi to be very minimal.

Wasn't it 100% pick up last time and they made everyone pick up from a hotel well outside the city?

It was 100% pick up and it was at the stadium.

It was 100% pick up and it was at the stadium.

Must have been two pick up's as remember mates telling me that they had to spend what felt like forever in a taxi to get to the pick up point, as that was the only way to get there and back.

Last time in Tbilisi we had just under 1400 fans (though there were about 100 ex-pats had come up from Azerbaijan) and the 100% pick-up was at the HQ of the Georgia Football Assoc, which was next to the Lokomotiv Tbilisi stadium (it was a taxi ride away).

In Skopje 2008 – we got 997 official tix but there were about 3000 supporters there. In 2013, there were about 1000 Scots fans in Skopje.

This was info I got each time from the SSC staff.