Was It Just A Money Making Excersize? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Was It Just A Money Making Excersize?

deso1

Nah, I disagree about argentina........ I went to that match, cos we don't often have the chance to see the worlds best.........

We can see the England reserves on tv every week.

You can watch any f*ckin top international team play any f*ckin game they play on TV so your point is nonsense.

The argentina game was far more blatant as they wanted £1 million to even turn up in Glasgow, which the SFA had to recoup from the £50 tickets.

At least the SFA, rather than some other football association, is getting most of the revenue from this one.

Well im entitled My F*ckin opinion wether its nonsense or not pal. But tell me How many world class players played tonight??? I don't rate any of them.

You created this topic about whether this game was money-making, not whether you were getting world class players.

Tell me, which world class players were you expecting tonight that didn't play?

That's my point.......... I wasn't expecting any. That's why it was worse than argentina. And do you seriously think England didn't get as much out of tonight as argentina got?

Also If I remember fans were consulted about argentina prices beforehand?

Of course it was a money making exercise.

Don't think this will knock the players confidence, but agree the SFA have completely shafted the paying public with the prices., particularly when you saw the rythmn (sic) of the game go completely out of synch with the ridiculous amount of subs made.

Glad I didn't go and watched from the comfort of my own home.