Aiden Mcgeady - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aiden Mcgeady

Dillinger

Please Lichtie go on and post this nonsense on the Irish forum and see what the response is.

Your biology teacher wasn't Jim Allister's lovechild by any chance?

Given your lack of knowledge in this matter where you'll probably have to google Allister, there's really nothing else to say.

Start a topic on the other AOB section as this is a McGeady thread

I imagine I'll be greeted with a lot of people like you basically claiming the North of Ireland is their property and dismissing it as a seperate nation which it is, Northern Irish men and women do exist. If they wanted to become a United Ireland they'd of pushed a vote through for it by now, maybe there is a massive movement I don't know about? But like it or not Northern Ireland is a nation now, for you to say it's a colonised region of your country is nonsense, they're a seperate nation with their own parliament and a nation that is in the UK. They have been a nation for nearly 100 years now as far as I'm aware.

They are one of the 'home nations'

Edited by 1320lichtie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehm word of advice don't EVER quote wikipedia when trying to back up a point.

'Northern Irish' isn't a nationality. I'm from the west of Ireland but I don't call myself 'Western Irish' so Northern Irish is a redundant term.

You do know that wiki is sourced? Therefore if using it as a reference and you are satisfied with the bona fides of the source, it is reasonable to use. So suggesting to not EVER use it implies you don't really understand how it works.

And Wales is a principality, Northern Ireland is a province, and McGeady a fandan.

Job done.

You do know that wiki is sourced? Therefore if using it as a reference and you are satisfied with the bona fides of the source, it is reasonable to use. So suggesting to not EVER use it implies you don't really understand how it works.

And Wales is a principality, Northern Ireland is a province, and McGeady a fandan.

Job done.

Anybody can edit wikipedia and even if you see something that is sourced, you would always have to verify on the source's page to make sure that was the direct quote.

Try using wikipedia as a reference in a 3rd level English literature essay and see how you get on.

And no N.I. isn't even the full province of Ulster, it's a statelet.

http://thepensivequill.am/2011/02/northern-ireland-product-of.html?m=0