905 Glasgow Flight cancelled - Netherlands v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

905 Glasgow Flight cancelled

2 minutes ago, islayscot said:

Disaster. Flight cancelled. Unused tickets at Glasgow airport for anyone that is travelling 

Disaster.....

I'll be at Glasgow airport in about 45 minutes 

If you want me to take to the dam and try pass on

5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

That's shocking by KLM

Did they not offer an alternative ?

Was rebooked onto flight via Frankfurt which would get me in Amsterdam for 6pm. At airport, KLM attendant told me flight was overbooked and there was no way I could travel. Have applied for compensation for hotel etc but who knows. Cancelled due to high winds. I had checked in online yesterday but was advised to collect my boarding pass at the airport. Initially thought may be due to UK/EU visa after Brexit but now looks suspect that they knew yesterday flight wasn’t going 

Shocking from KLM i fly out Thursday, but they cancelled my return on Sunday.

Claim processed I landed at 23.30, had to go via Frankfurt to Glasgow with a different carrier ( LUFTHANSA) and make connections by minutes.

Was due to land instead of 12.00 ( mid day).

Heard I was due back 250 euros PLUS my taxi home as there is no public transport at that time.

• 4 weeks later...