For those of you lucky enough to get tickets via TA or lottery/re-sale...... - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

For those of you lucky enough to get tickets via TA or lottery/re-sale......

lyonhibs

A quick question to maybe aid anyone looking for more creative/"bespoke" channels of getting our hands on legit tickets, what documentation by way of confirmation e-mails etc did you get, particularly if you got the tickets on the public lottery or resale platforms?  

I've seen "confirmation e-mails" floating about on a couple of Facebook sites as 1 source of "proof" the tickets being offered are geniune and they list the "seller" details as UEFA with an address in Germany somewhere and a VAT number at the bottom - example below (not the tickets I'm interested in obviously).  Did you get similar?

May be a graphic of text

2 hours ago, lyonhibs said:

and are the e-tickets themselves named?

The invoice itself looks legit with what I got via the SSC UEFA allocation.  I’ve not checked my own to see if it’s an exact match in terms of data/content. 

In terms of e-tickets - nobody has them yet. They will be assigned to the name of the purchaser. 

If they are transferrable tickets (doesn’t apply to SSC tix), then the act of transferring the tickets in the UEFA app will assign them to a new email address/person/name. 

5 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

The invoice itself looks legit with what I got via the SSC UEFA allocation.  I’ve not checked my own to see if it’s an exact match in terms of data/content. 

In terms of e-tickets - nobody has them yet. They will be assigned to the name of the purchaser. 

If they are transferrable tickets (doesn’t apply to SSC tix), then the act of transferring the tickets in the UEFA app will assign them to a new email address/person/name. 

Not true.  People in the original ballet have bad tickets loaded in the app

13 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

Not true.  People in the original ballet have bad tickets loaded in the app

Didn’t realise that.

I thought UEFA specified they would only be issued shortly before the matches, with the QR codes then becoming active on the day. 

43 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Didn’t realise that.

I thought UEFA specified they would only be issued shortly before the matches, with the QR codes then becoming active on the day. 

I may have mislead you.  Just checked and it was the ticket portal.  

It shows what matches I have tickets for and ticket numbers in the ticket portal but no actual tickets on the app. The invoice looks genuine enough. I received a similar invoice from UEFA with my order 

On 3/20/2024 at 3:20 PM, lyonhibs said:

A quick question to maybe aid anyone looking for more creative/"bespoke" channels of getting our hands on legit tickets, what documentation by way of confirmation e-mails etc did you get, particularly if you got the tickets on the public lottery or resale platforms?  

I've seen "confirmation e-mails" floating about on a couple of Facebook sites as 1 source of "proof" the tickets being offered are geniune and they list the "seller" details as UEFA with an address in Germany somewhere and a VAT number at the bottom - example below (not the tickets I'm interested in obviously).  Did you get similar?

May be a graphic of text

Yes, that looks similar to the invoice I got with both my ballot tickets and Scotland tickets. 

If it’s a reputable site there’s a good system for getting tickets. As long as you don’t mind paying WELL over the odds.

I bought Scotland tickets on Stubhub last Euros. They arrived immediately. I did buy them last minute though and the original owners must have had them in the app to transfer.