29eu train tickets and codes - Page 2 - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

29eu train tickets and codes

p gala ta

yes I am with Virgin Media but just read these replies.

I actually went ahead and paid as a guest. Got tickets ok and they state it's the Euro 24 deal.

First Class with seats for 39.90 euros each passenger

Munich to Cologne 14:47 on 17th and

Cologne to Stuttgart 13:55 on 21rst

both are direct trains

1 hour ago, GSS said:

can you show any match ticket for travel? e.g. would Germany ticket work after the Germany game. or would Hungary game work 7days before?

You don’t need to show any match ticket. The DB website states all you need to show the conductor is your train ticket and the fan pass which will be made available on the Euro 2024 app nearer the time.

Edited by DesiScotsman

Hope you can help Guys cos I’m definitely doing something wrong.

I’ve clicked the link in the email to go to DB site and then the link to enter your journey details. Have set up a DB account also.

Can’t see any of the discounted tickets (trying to book 8 people first class on the 16th from Munich to Düsseldorf). Same issue when trying to book Düsseldorf to Stuttgart.

Am I missing a step? Can’t be sold out already. Any help appreciated! 

4 hours ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Yes its a known issue & has been for months-you cant use DB site via Virgin Media, so you need to sign out of wi-fi & access app using your data & register/log in & book tickets, then when done remember to turn wi-fi back

Booked all of our train tickets from DB using Virgin broadband, so not everyone's affected.

25 minutes ago, Craggers said:

I’ve clicked the link in the email to go to DB site and then the link to enter your journey details. Have set up a DB account also.

Can’t see any of the discounted tickets (trying to book 8 people first class on the 16th from Munich to Düsseldorf). Same issue when trying to book Düsseldorf to Stuttgart.

I tried a dummy booking from Munich to Dusseldorf on the 16th but it won't let you book for a group of more than 5 people.

You might need to do two separate bookings.

35 minutes ago, Craggers said:

I just tried a dummy booking for your mentioned journey and could not book more than 5 people.

I’d imagine you all have match tickets so therefore why don’t you either book it individually or arrange with your travelling party to book the tickets in pairs?

Edited by DesiScotsman

4 hours ago, Craggers said:

Post a screenshot of what you see here after entering all details. May be subject to availability… 

Just now, TA-West Germany said:

Post a screenshot of what you see here after entering all details. May be subject to availability… 

Ah. Right. Any group larger than 5 counts as group booking which cannot be made online but by phone or in customer centers at main stations. Probably divide into several bookings and you should be fine…

• 2 weeks later...