Roll on June - Page 2 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roll on June

Redbairn

On 12/22/2023 at 10:23 AM, HelloJock said:

I feel like it's consuming my every thought at the moment, constantly on Sky Scanner, Booking.com, ordering new retro jerseys etc.

Cant wait for Christmas when my son finds out that he and him are going to Munich, I've told him that we never got tickets, so he'll be over the moon 

This is magic! How old is he and how did he react? 😃

On 12/24/2023 at 5:36 AM, SY Cove said:

This is going to be my first tournament attending watching Scotland and first ever tournament in general, never fancied going to a tournament without Scotland competing, had the chance to go to 2006 and 2010 World Cup games but said no, I'll be turning 45 in January, I've always supported the national team with a passion, the 1st tournament I can remember watching was Mexico 86 but only vaguely, Italia 90 was the first one I can really remember, by the time France 98 came round my mates and I had just turned 19, the feeling watching us in the opening game was unbelievable, at that time none of us had any intention to go to France as we couldn't afford to travel so we settled for watching the opener v Brazil in one of the boys house when his mum and dad were away on holiday, I don't get to attend as many games as I'd like to these days as I live and work overseas but got tickets for the 3 group games, it's going to be surreal watching us in the opener v Germany and I cannot wait 

You lucky lucky bastard . I hope you have a cracking time. Ich kann Deutsch, so any assistance and all that and should you be unable to attend let me know. 👍🏻🖖🥃🤪

This is my first ever major tournament that I will be attending and everyday when I wake up, it's one of the first things I think of and get extremely excited about it as never experienced it before. I never attended London at the last Euros as caught Covid at the worst possible time a few days before we played England 😔 . Going to Germany in June for 2 weeks, having tickets for all three of our group games, well it certainly makes up for that missed weekend in London back in 2021. This is going to be on a different scale for sure 😁

What makes it more a buzz is we are in a group that we have a genuine chance of getting out of for the very first time. 

Edited by DesiScotsman

On 12/30/2023 at 1:45 PM, McTeeko said:

This is magic! How old is he and how did he react? 😃

9 years old he his 

We had a surprise Taylor Swift concert ticket for his little sister and he had asked if he could be the one who gave it to her, once she had opened that we said we also have one for you, he totally lost it when he saw what it was. Was a nice moment.

Now to get saving for the trip lol

10 hours ago, HelloJock said:

9 years old he his 

We had a surprise Taylor Swift concert ticket for his little sister and he had asked if he could be the one who gave it to her, once she had opened that we said we also have one for you, he totally lost it when he saw what it was. Was a nice moment.

Aww that is just great. Lets all hope he witnesses a Scotland win.

23 hours ago, HelloJock said:

9 years old he his 

Tremendous! 😃

My first game was Romania at home in 2004 at the age of 10. I've been home and away with my dad for the last 20 years with so many ups and downs. 

You couldn't pick a better host country for a major finals and with the monkey now firmly off our backs, this is our time.

1 hour ago, manchester ta said:

I got a ticket for each of Scotlands games via the SFA. However I now can’t find where they are. 

please could you tell me how do we find confirmation of the tickets? 

You won’t get the actual tickets until the days or weeks before the game. 

If you mean you want to check your booking confirmation, you should have received a booking email at the time you purchased.  (It may have went to junk)

Other than that, if you want to see the confirmation on the UEFA portal - you need to click the link from the email that the SFA sent you with the access codes. That will show your order history when you log in via that route. It’s not visible on the normal UEFA portal if you were to log in to that.