Turnstiles & Ticket Checks - Page 2 - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Turnstiles & Ticket Checks

Redondo

On 12/10/2023 at 5:29 PM, Orraloon said:

Ah OK, I didn't go to the Wembley game. I picked the two games that we lost. 🤣 I'm fairly sure there was nothing on sale at Hampden at all. All kiosks closed. I took my own grub as we were told to be in an hour before kickoff. 

Blame the backwards Scottish Government for that. 

• 3 weeks later...

I believe most people assume if they are using SFA tickets bought by a friend or family member, then they will be planning to check in to the Uefa app using the applicants login.

This is a breach of the SFA ticketing guidelines, but would be the only practical process as SFA tickets, unlike UEFA tickets, are non-transferable.

It means breaking the SFA rules, and would of course backfire spectacularly if Photo ID is requested to validate the ticket "owner" at the barriers or turnstiles.

The UEFA ticketing Ts and Cs ( please see attached below) are clear that photo ID, on our part, Passports, will be required.

it remains to be seen if this will actually be enforced on the day.

No issue transferring Uefa ballot tickets, but likely that this can only be done once?

TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS EURO 2024.pdf

48 minutes ago, Newlands Willie said:

I believe most people assume if they are using SFA tickets bought by a friend or family member, then they will be planning to check in to the Uefa app using the applicants login.

This is a breach of the SFA ticketing guidelines, but would be the only practical process as SFA tickets, unlike UEFA tickets, are non-transferable.

It means breaking the SFA rules, and would of course backfire spectacularly if Photo ID is requested to validate the ticket "owner" at the barriers or turnstiles.

The UEFA ticketing Ts and Cs ( please see attached below) are clear that photo ID, on our part, Passports, will be required.

No issue transferring Uefa ballot tickets, but likely that this can only be done once?

TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS EURO 2024.pdf 6.69 MB · 1 download

Take a photocopy of yer passport with ye, easy fish. 

1 hour ago, Newlands Willie said:

TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS EURO 2024.pdf 6.69 MB · 2 downloads

Tickets for Euro2024 aren’t the SFAs tickets to sell so any SSC T&Cs attached to them are overridden by the vendor ie UEFA