Sitting with friends at Euros when we are on different points? - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sitting with friends at Euros when we are on different points?

OnePint

Does anyone know how the SSC ticket allocation works in regards to getting seats together with friends? My group are on varying level of points so I guess the sale will be open to us at different times? We should all have enough points to get tickets. How do we sit together? Perhaps those who have bought for other tournaments can advise?

Thanks

SSC staff said in Tbilisi that friends and family will be available.

Normally  if a lead booker gets all tix then you are together.

As UEFA allocating, it may be done with using UEFA account though. 

I doubt we will know for sure until the sale on 6 December 

5 hours ago, GLOSTA said:

SSC staff said in Tbilisi that friends and family will be available.

Normally  if a lead booker gets all tix then you are together.

As UEFA allocating, it may be done with using UEFA account though. 

I doubt we will know for sure until the sale on 6 December 

19 hours ago, OnePint said:

Does anyone know how the SSC ticket allocation works in regards to getting seats together with friends? My group are on varying level of points so I guess the sale will be open to us at different times? We should all have enough points to get tickets. How do we sit together? Perhaps those who have bought for other tournaments can advise?

Thanks

At the last Euros if you were eligible for tickets based on your points you were emailed a unique reference number from the supporters club which guaranteed you through the UEFA ticketing portal to purchase your tickets. Each of your ( points eligible) friends also got unique numbers that allowed them to buy. Once everyone had purchased and long as you all had purchased the same price category of tickets you could then go on to portal and using their details request for the chance to be seated together. This worked for our group and we were all seated together at the three games.

13 hours ago, macwomble said:

At the last Euros if you were eligible for tickets based on your points you were emailed a unique reference number from the supporters club which guaranteed you through the UEFA ticketing portal to purchase your tickets. Each of your ( points eligible) friends also got unique numbers that allowed them to buy. Once everyone had purchased and long as you all had purchased the same price category of tickets you could then go on to portal and using their details request for the chance to be seated together. This worked for our group and we were all seated together at the three games.

Yeah we did likewise.