Hobbies, arts, crafts Thread...... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hobbies, arts, crafts Thread......

Another new thread. So now that I'm retired, I have finally found a hobby I enjoy. Working at the Arts and Craft shop part time, I decided to start making bracelets. I also get 30% off anything in the shop, including beads. So here I am making bracelets now. Thing is, everyone wants one now. Even my own mates. My wife pals I'll wanting me.to make them one now. I cannae keep up...😇. Here are a few I have made so far....

1000001699.jpg

1000001654.jpg

1000001767.jpg

1000001667.jpg

1000001717.jpg

1000001770.jpg

1000001650.jpg

1000001686.jpg

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

Do you get paid in beads? 

If you do, then it sounds like they are paying you too much.

😂😂

I think they are nice Ramy. You could set up a wee TAMB shop for Christmas. And Alex Salmond will surely take a box of those Alba ones. 
The seashell one might be a bit jaggy to wear and catch on clothes.   I was disappointed to see there were no shark teeth in it either.
You do have a bit of a talent though, get yourself on Etsy. 

Did you make the crucifix’s too or are they just for aesthetic presentation? 

6 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂

I think they are nice Ramy. You could set up a wee TAMB shop for Christmas. And Alex Salmond will surely take a box of those Alba ones. 
The seashell one might be a bit jaggy to wear and catch on clothes.   I was disappointed to see there were no shark teeth in it either.
You do have a bit of a talent though, get yourself on Etsy. 

Did you make the crucifix’s too or are they just for aesthetic presentation? 

😂. I never made the crucifix TD, I no that talented. Just adds a bit of ambient mood... I am defo gonnae start selling them, I have folk all over the world wanting them noo....

Some CV. Plumber, Musician , Framer, Crafter, H2O technician, Fitba Manager, Interior Designer, Film Star, the list goes on TD.....😂😂😂😂😂

1000000367.jpg

1000000091.jpg

1000001234.jpg

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😂. I never made the crucifix TD, I no that talented. Just adds a bit of ambient mood... I am defo gonnae start selling them, I have folk all over the world wanting them noo....

Some CV. Plumber, Musician , Framer, Crafter, H2O technician, Fitba Manager, Interior Designer, Film Star, the list goes on TD.....😂😂😂😂😂

1000000367.jpg

1000000091.jpg

1000001234.jpg

Aye, we are truly grateful you can spare the out of your busy life to post on this wee board 😁

Get yourself over to Germany next year with yer bagpipes and bracelets . You could do a roaring trade , might even pay for your trip 😁

• 4 weeks later...