Travel suggestions to germany - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Travel suggestions to germany

Hello, great to get over the line last night! 

Very new to all this so if I've posted in the wrong place, sorry, I am looking for advice on how to get to Germany, best place to go etc. Obviously no draw made yet but is there a specific place in Germany that would be best to go to? Somewhere safe and full of Scots preferably. 8 of us plan to go over and experience the atmosphere, not bothered about match tickets, we'd just like to go and enjoy it all for a few days. Any help would be much appreciated. 

11 hours ago, Scotsparky said:

Hello, great to get over the line last night! 

Very new to all this so if I've posted in the wrong place, sorry, I am looking for advice on how to get to Germany, best place to go etc. Obviously no draw made yet but is there a specific place in Germany that would be best to go to? Somewhere safe and full of Scots preferably. 8 of us plan to go over and experience the atmosphere, not bothered about match tickets, we'd just like to go and enjoy it all for a few days. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Once you get off this Island you will find affordable options for all types of public transport and accommodation. They are not countries run purely for the benefit of very few at the cost of most . 
Germany will be offering cheap reliable rail tickets throughout the tournament.  Campsites will be all over the shop.