Flights Booked - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flights Booked

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

result haggis :ok: trinity college got good deal for rooms on booking.com book now pay on arrival quite central,usually halls of residents for students not far from train stations to aviva and belfast als saves money on taxis if ur further out

Edited by washboarder

result haggis :ok: trinity college got good deal for rooms on booking.com book now pay on arrival quite central,usually halls of residents for students not far from train stations to aviva and belfast als saves money on taxis if ur further out

We just booked the abrahams hostel private ensuite so all set now not far from connely train station which i think is where the belfast train arrives at ? Never been to the aviva so looking forward to it, was in dublin last year and done the usual tourist things so looking forward to a party this time :)

Re Jersey bairn's post earlier actually slightly cheaper going via Southampton, times better and we do not have to go east, nor set foot on Jersey. Happy days

Very good Grant! I will probably use the Jersey flight unless catching up with anyone from Scotland.

We just booked the abrahams hostel private ensuite so all set now not far from connely train station which i think is where the belfast train arrives at ? Never been to the aviva so looking forward to it, was in dublin last year and done the usual tourist things so looking forward to a party this time :)

Great pub round that way - Mother Kelly's. Very reasonable prices and fraternised by locals, as opposed to tourists.

I notice your all flying to Belfast are the flights to Dublin expensive or is it just the currency exchange issue?

You have to be loaded to fly to where the game is, airlines pump the prices up to ludicrous levels to cash in.

Always fly to a nearby city or the country next door and get the train in.

You have to be loaded to fly to where the game is, airlines pump the prices up to ludicrous levels to cash in.

Always fly to a nearby city or the country next door and get the train in.

Or be ready to book as soon as the flights become available.

I got flights from Inverness to Dublin for £89, Friday to Sunday on the morning they became available. The same flights are now £339.

I got Aberdeen-Gatwick-Zagreb and return for £140 last year.