Print your tickets / have QR code ready! - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Print your tickets / have QR code ready!

Haggis_trap

In theory, contactless should be quicker and more convenient. But even if the technology works, there are guttered blokes in glengarries who can't find their card, can't find their phone, but then do find their card but present it wrongly, and then have a laugh about it with their mates...

1 hour ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

In theory, contactless should be quicker and more convenient. But even if the technology works, there are guttered blokes in glengarries who can't find their card, can't find their phone, but then do find their card but present it wrongly, and then have a laugh about it with their mates...

If folk are that pished they can’t find their cards I’m not sure they’d find it any easier to find cash. 

Never had a problem using the QR code on my phone but always take my tickets printed on paper as well just in case it doesn’t read my phone. 
didn’t see any issues last night and was surprised the attendance was as big as it was. 
there wasn’t even a queue at central station on the way to the game.